Converse Wade Revolution/More Converse Sneakers~EDIT~

^^^ did you find the 1.3 stiffer than the 1's as well?

I mean stiffer in the midfoot..almost like they beefed up the tpu midfoot shank

Yeah the 1.3s were stiffer. I dont know, the converse wade line just feels like how the t-mac 1s did. That's just me though, holla......

wayde.jpg

Quote:
I dont know, the converse wade line just feels like how the t-mac 1s did. That's just me though, holla......

TMac 1 is my favorite non nike shoe...I think the Wade 1's were a bit wider, and the traction wasn't as good.

In regards to the 1.3, i found it to fit exactly like the one everywhere except the heel. Stiffness seemed the same to me...
Latest Pickup: Converse Wade 1.3 (Black/white-red)

Black/Reds that come out Christmas are the best colorway...Just fire (for sure copped).

they look like they perform really nice.... patent leather makes overlasted sole area easy to clean, mesh/textile upper provides breathability, flowing, organic lines reminiscent of his game. a true sig shoe.

black/reds already came out man, the 10th of december. the red and white like 5 or so posts up come out christmas day.

I dont know how I feel about that patent leather...the suede really brought it together, IMO
Latest Pickups: Nike Dunk Low CL (white/white-black: Jordan II inspired), Adidas Chile 62 (black/sunshn/dkgrn)

the xmas day editions are loud. wades shoes will stand out alot more then the kobe IIs
AIM - Huss Sole

Valentines?....Don't you mean the "Christmas"....completly different holidays hah...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

I know they're X-Mas but earlier they were called Valentines since the early photos showed some flowers :tongue: . think it suits them more since they are so girly! Really bad colorway for them.

nikelebron.googlepages.com

Nice, Thnaks for the pics...those black/red's make em look a lot hotter...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

Reminds me of the Nike Hyperflights, one of my favorite designs. Nice shoe.

Now all they need is a patent version and whoa! Might have to cop a pair for BAAAAALLLLLLIIIIIINNNNN!!!

HyperflightII.jpg

It's a secret. Don't tell anyone.

Wade 2.0s have some old-school look to me for some reason
PURDUE BOILERMAKERS - BOILER UP!
TORONTO RAPTORS - A NEW ERA HAS BEGUN
FC BARCELONA - FORCA BARCA!

Not bad at all, might get a red colourway if it comes out, like the 1's.
Still looking for LBJ 2 lows sz15!

Go Ducks.AIM-hhoya79

The black colorway is looking like a problem

:pimp:
pimp.gif

.TEAM .NIGERIA.
{{:TEAM GOONIES:}}
..:Free Naija Nitemare/Slum Villager:..

so what's up with the All Star Revolution its been a while since we talked about these, and its 2007 now

Back
Top Bottom