Converse Wade Revolution/More Converse Sneakers~EDIT~

Quote:
specifically what the cushioning, fit, ankle support, and traction is like

I have only worn them for one pick up game, but they seem to fit a littl ebit more narrow then the 1.3. Cushioning is identical to the 1.0 and 1.3, IMO. Ankle support is good, not great, as there is a little too much give.

Traction is great IF the floor your playing on is well maintained. The smallest bit of dirt, and your going to be sliding all over the place.

As for the black/white, I will check today/tomorrow. I am pretty sure they are an april release, but will double check.
Latest Pickups: New Balance M574LERD - "Red Dragon"

Unable to find an exact release date for blk/wht, but should be in the next month, as they are available for order by retailers.

white and black have already dropped. Check out pys or zappos.

" />

the 2.0 family so far.

" />

theprocessofbelief :
Quote:
Nice!!! I am egerly awaiting the Playoff 2.0. IMO, the best colorway to release.

The one i have pictured - black on the left is the playoff 2.0's they are already released. they were released on 3.3.07

There is alot with that picture that makes me rethink about them.

1. - the playoffs will already be underway, why bring out a new playoff shoe.
2. - the pricing doesnt match anything i have seen for the wades 149.99 is way to much for a 2.0 and 82.50 is under the usual 99.99 wade 2,0 price.
3- there is just something so off with the picture the skin of the shoe is so blurry but the 3 is bright and clear.

I have tried to look up the number 100739 and i havent come up with anything. I ahve seen atleast 10 different 2.0 colors in china, who knows which ones are legit thogh. But hey if they do come out i guess its just another one for the collection.

the 149.99 is in canadian dollars.
but that colorway is HOT, reminds me of the AJXIII playoff for some reason...
Those NEED to come out whether the Heat make it or not!

Quote:
the 149.99 is in canadian dollars.

Yea...sorry should have mentioned.

April 27th isn't THAT late, I mean, I remember the 1.3 coming out about the same time last year, if I am not mistaken.

These will release for sure, as I have them booked. The only thing that may change is the playoff monicer.

I called Converse to order some things today: So i decided to ask about the playoff shoes. The lady told me that the 2.0's that were released - were considered the playoffs. This is just a FYI, she didnt mention anything about these.

I would like to see another version of the 2.0 come out - but im realy skeptical about the pricing on the lists even if 149.99 is canadien the 82.50 really throws me for a loop. the biggest issue is that there are so few converse reps out there makes things harder for us the consumer. We know what jordans are being dropped all the way up to 2008 but cannot even figure out next months wades. Its a shame.

First off, the 82.50 is the Canadian cost to the retailer...wholesale price, if you will. I don't know why that throws you off.

Second, I don't know where you are located, but Converse Canada is one of the better companies to deal with. Very easy to order from, send out weekly availibility lists, ect. The rep in my area is a great guy, knows shoes well. He used to work for Nike, and actually brought down a pair of OG Jordan III's signed by Mike himself to shoe a few of us.

As for the woman you spoke too, she may be right, but I believe I would have received information regarding the change. It is possible though.

I will email today about the playoff/not playoff colorway and see. Who knows, maybe it is a Canadian exclusive.... :rofl:
roll.gif

That jordan is probably worth a nice downpayment on a house. I am not located in Canada. Well seeing that there are prices listed in the picture nobody ever explained these were canadien prices and that they never resembled any amount i have seen for the wades thinking they are US dollars. Seeing you get posted basically on a weekly basis form your rep could you please list the week before, if these are released. And also if these are Canadien releases would you know a few stores that might actually carry them. The women i spoke told me how there system works with ordering goes in conjunction with there website and how bad it was in her eyes. So i dont know who you order from but please let me know, an easier process is always welcomed.

thanks

Converse Canada must doing things alot differently, as they have no website to really go by. Anyway, I emailed BT and he will get back to me on the playoff colorway. I asked about the exact release date as well.

This pic is a little more clear. these will be added to my collection for sure. Thanks again for the info on these theprocessofbelief - if you could also keep wade collectors like myself up to date with the new colorways that would definetly be greatly appreciated.

1000739_z.jpg

You bet diesel, I will do what I can. Like you said, those are a MUST! Best colorway so far, IMO.
Latest Pickups: Nike Dunk Mid Premium SB (light bone/ black)

is that suede or nubuck on the toe material on that Blk/Yellow colourway??...wow im blown away...definetly coppin!!!

Sample was suede...and Eastbay uses sample pics...so unless it was changed, it is suede.
Latest Pickups: Nike Dunk Mid Premium SB (light bone/ black)

The Wade 2.0 commercial made me want to get a pair. They look pretty good in shorts and I think much better that the 1.3. I might get a pair later if it goes for sale

Back
Top Bottom