Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by killuminati777

^^sneaker_st

there are some ftl and fa that already have em in stock, but it looks like they have not yet been given the green light to sell em.

if NT and HOH are selling them on the 13th and if nike is tweeting that the release date is the 13th, I dont see why FTL and FA's are waiting for a "green light".  Maybe they do have it, but it just sounds like hype and little white lies.  Lets hope they do... cus then it means I should get mine real soon too  
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by curtisboy

Originally Posted by DominicanSneakerLover

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Terrance on 106 is wearin em now but they look freakishly too big on his feet ...
roll.gif
laugh.gif

He always had some heat but his fashion sense just scares me at times look on what he's wearing now lol
laugh.gif
roll.gif
2079598048_baa80cdbb0_o.gif

dude does stay fresh wit the sneakers but his clothes are OD rediculous

Agreed
we would too if Nike just threw shoes at us, that is why that negro can't dress. He has no fashion sense. There Nike rep be helping his shoe game

Originally Posted by sneakerst

^^sneaker_st

there are some ftl and fa that already have em in stock, but it looks like they have not yet been given the green light to sell em.
if NT and HOH are selling them on the 13th and if nike is tweeting that the release date is the 13th, I dont see why FTL and FA's are waiting for a "green light".  Maybe they do have it, but it just sounds like hype and little white lies.  Lets hope they do... cus then it means I should get mine real soon too  
tongue.gif
im sure ur customers are appreciative of your updates. definitely good business.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by dgoins1

Originally Posted by curtisboy

Originally Posted by DominicanSneakerLover

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Terrance on 106 is wearin em now but they look freakishly too big on his feet ...
roll.gif
laugh.gif

He always had some heat but his fashion sense just scares me at times look on what he's wearing now lol
laugh.gif
roll.gif
2079598048_baa80cdbb0_o.gif

dude does stay fresh wit the sneakers but his clothes are OD rediculous

Agreed
we would too if Nike just threw shoes at us, that is why that negro can't dress. He has no fashion sense. There Nike rep be helping his shoe game

never will catch anyone wearing that brown vest with a white thermal for the coppers

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by sneakerst

^^sneaker_st

tongue.gif
im sure ur customers are appreciative of your updates. definitely good business.
pimp.gif

This...stay with updates and you won't have mob after you blowing up your pm box

Sucks being away at school with no spots to cop anywhere close...I hope sneakerst gets his shipment soon

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

just some info for anybody in the orlando area.... footaction @ FL Mall says it has them on their order sheet but havent recieved them and the doubt there gonna get them because the last foams that they were suppose to get didnt come in ... if u wana call to ask the # is 407 851 9620.... so thats a maybe.... and Mens Closet Says they ARE suppose to get them but they havent recieved them yet.... and they also sed they got a cancellation letter/call from nike for the 13th and i told him about nike putting back the release date and he sed nike hasnt told him anything yet... and just to keep calling cause nike started shipping theses out yesterday!!! if u think im lieing here the # to call for ur self 407-523-1696
Yo man, thanks for the info. I called both but was told the samething so I guess we have to sit tight here in Orlando, which sucks. I think the footaction I use to hit up all the time back in Tampa may get them.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Mcgrizz HOH??

seems to be the plan my dude wit all them damn pairs but i have about 3 other places lined up so if I slide thru, it will be for the LOLz

Word, be more like a NT summit...

I know Sneaker_st. will come through eventually but I have backup plan too...I have to get 2 purr of these beauties

Man Nike got these coppers on lock down for real. The eggplants last year were all over the @#$%&* place WEEKS before release. And cats were copping early payin retail !! LOL

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Update lol.. There's a spot in the City Right now with 1400 pairs IN STOCK. i'd be in trouble to say where.. Happy Hunting
you can tell me, i aint going out there no time soon
wink.gif

dam hoh is gonna be crazy, i just hope the local spots come through, if they dont get them by thursday it might be a wrap...

If you are in the NYC area, Foot Action on 34th Street is doing a midnight release. TIckets will be given out @ 4pm on Friday

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

just got word from the Footaction in Tallahassee....

they got them in the store but the manager said that they not coming out on Saturday and that nobody has sent anything saying that the date changed back to the 13th

I was trying to tell her the date changed back and that alot of spots saying its a go for Saturday

she just said we have them but cant release them until they get comformation

im trying to figure out how do they not know the date changed
nerd.gif

on another note......

I hit up my connect at the Footaction in Duval (regency) and they said they not getting them

which is crazy how Tallahassee getting them but not Duval?

anyways just came to drop the info for my NTers in Florida

now i dont know what ima do.......cop in ATL where i just moved and goin to a mall and spot i never been but they have ALOT of pairs and stores getting them or drive back home to go out on a limb and hope the manager releases them on saturday where it is EASY as pie to cop but only have 18 pairs?
ohwell.gif

if a NTer can help me out in ATL ima just stay and cop here
my dude aint no spots in Duval geting them??

Back
Top Bottom