FSR
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

i still need the crewneck
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Silsprr

Tell me about it...I wouldn't even call myself a reseller I got stuck with one pair that a buddy changed his mind about at the last minute
I don't buy anything for friends anymore
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I remember buying 4 pairs of flint 13s and 2 friends flaked
indifferent.gif

luckily resold them to a boutique for a bit of money the week after
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I only buy if they give me money before hand
pimp.gif

Tell me about it...I wouldn't even call myself a reseller I got stuck with one pair that a buddy changed his mind about at the last minute
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Trust...I learned my lesson

^Yup peeped that before. Good looks on the text, on the crewneck someone said call Nike the biggest they had was a L.

It seems like every NTer has friends that flaked on them or are tryna sell stuff at cost now. I know some of you thought you was gunna flip some pairs
laugh.gif
but if anyone has any flakers when the eggplants drop shoot me a pm I'll gladly take a pair off your hands for retail.

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Word.

Ugh Nike made too many of these
smh.gif
I don't even want to know how it looks like on New York streets with every dude walking with these on

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Resellers are sweating right now.

I wonder if they're prepared to sit on these for a year and wait when peoples start yellowing and they want another pair.

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Ugh Nike made too many of these
smh.gif
I don't even want to know how it looks like on New York streets with every dude walking with these on

Why worry about what every dude in NYC has on...? People aint stupid, they know a hot shoe when they see it, and Nike understands that too. If these were limited, dudes would be mad as hell about it and complaining about reseller prices..but at least this allows people to get a pair especially if they never had a pair of Foamposites before...

....and besides, as long as you have depth in your rotation it shouldn't matter if everybody has these in their collection...there's plenty of other dope general releases to come. Just do you~

Wow! Just picked up 11.5 on NDC for retail!!! Bday fit shoes... And to think i was almost willing to pay some reseller! Site still has some if you missed out.

Originally Posted by lateralus1082

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
precisely.

And Sneaker_st comes through!

My cats seem to be excited

And here they are!

I will be preordering from sneaker_st in the future!!

I might have missed it a few pages back but I just got in from out of the country last night. Did anybody order from Sneakerpreorder.com and get a shipping notice yet? Just curious cause I thought they might ship out already but no kicks and no email, so I'm wondering if they're just a little delayed or what.

What part of the All-Star game was it when the dude in the back held up his copper foams to the camera? Heard someone talkin about it. Got the game on TiVo
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

is it me or do you guys think the fomaposite material that's made in china is cheaper then the foams made in taiwan ?

u are dead on. there is no question that these are made different than say the eggplants which were made in taiwan. the difference imo is that the coppers look painted and like they will eventually fade similar to the og us release of the silver fp1 or more recently the '08 QS sivler foam pro. on the eggplants as well royals and the others actual foam seems to be those colors, not painted.

Back
Top Bottom