Could you marry someone who absolutely could not cook?

laugh.gif

I'd be good cause I do a lil bit in the kitchen. As long as she makin decent bank and know how to dial the carryout spot with incredible efficiency I couldwork with it.

I got some of my best recipes from an ex boyfriend, and he got some of his best ones from me. We used to cook together, it was kind of sexy, lol.

I was tryna get at some girl a while back, she could cook mad good.
laugh.gif
, Cooking is definitely a quality a man should look for in women.

yea.
as long as they knew they couldnt cook and never tried to cook. or knew they couldnt and tried to learn.. and succeeded.
i can cook.. so it doesn't really matter either way.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

probably. I can cook my %%% off do I'd teach her personally and be that much cooler for doing it
glasses.gif
. Besides, I'd like having someone to cook for more than anything.
pimp.gif
I feel the same way.

Originally Posted by kicksgetmehigh

older women tell me a woman who can't cook is useless....even my grandma told me that

pft maybe back in the 50s when the woman stayed at home. I suck at cooking. yeah I can follow a recipe but that's about it. I figure since I pay all thebills and clean then my husband can cook. Besides, he enjoys it. Wanted to be a chef, but the hours sucked too much.

See, in my case I need a woman who can cook. It's not like I'm going to be a doctor coming home at 4pm every day so I can cook up a nice meal.

I certainly could. It would be very messed up to rule out a chick just because she doesn't cook. Not ever wanting to cook is an entirely different thing,though. It makes her seem like she's too high class.

I don't think I could every marry a woman who refuses and cannot cook. I've got 2 younger sisters. They're 15 and 17, both can't cook to savetheir lives. I feel sorry for them and the guys who are going to end up with them (only in the cuisine department).

Bottomline, both men and women should be able to cook. I'm a guy who likes to be independent so I learned to cook at a young age.

Originally Posted by doosta45

my ex couldnt cook so her moms was making bomb filipino dishes

my new chick can cook her !$* off.

its something about a chick in shorts and a tank top cooking that is sexy

Dude I feel you 100% on that

Yes, my girl can't cook AT ALL. I live healthy so I don't care if she can make soul food an such like my moms anyways. I'm gonna be the chef, shecan clean. Its been agreed upon already we if marry.

no...but at the same time theres always room for improvement n she can learn

she gotta learn that !#%% cus i aint cookin for myself %*+# that. "MA WHERE MY DINNER AT!!!!!'' and if she dont wanna play the rules she gettingreplaced

Back
Top Bottom