Could you marry someone who absolutely could not cook?

Can't do it.

ba-49ers_0499332219.jpg

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by kicksgetmehigh

older women tell me a woman who can't cook is useless....even my grandma told me that

pft maybe back in the 50s when the woman stayed at home. I suck at cooking. yeah I can follow a recipe but that's about it.
I figure since I pay all the bills and clean then my husband can cook.
Besides, he enjoys it. Wanted to be a chef, but the hours sucked too much.

smokin.gif

/thread

laugh.gif
he got laid off, it's not like he's a slacker but I make decent money so I pay more anyways even when he was working.

Did come home to a clean house the other day though, so that was nice. I'm on 10 hour shifts so I've been slacking on the house cleaning

Nope...I can cook, but I expect someone who can contribute as well. Actually more of 80/20 deal in my favor.

NO TROHPY WIFE 4 Banks, I work in the real world

For now, most of my food comes out of blender bottles anyways.
laugh.gif

When I get a little older though, imma learn to take care of myself in the kitchen. Maybe not GET DOWN, but feed who I need to feed properly.

She'll need to do the same.

My wife can't cook to save her life. I mean, we both can cook enough to survive..
We've been married almost 9 years.
I don't care.

-J-

NO! I have dated a few girls that did not know how to cook and it was just terrible.

Some of these females today lack some upbringing from their moms. Says a lot about them and the type of relationship they had with their moms. I mean fromwhere I grew up, mothers are suppose to pass down family recipes from generation to generation and it is such a shame to see all these women that can'tcook for nothing.

I am very grateful my wife can cook. She loves feeding me everything from cutting fruits to that Thanksgiving dinner. The only thing my wife tells me is that Ineed to handle the BBQ and I have no problem chilling outside with the dog, grilling with a beer.

i don't care if she can't cook at all. i prefer to be cooking (rather eat what i made). but she better be helping me in the kitchen..

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

I've been thinking about this constantly. I don't want to be with anyone who can't cook and bake. I need to come home to good meals. I love cooking and I'm pretty good at it, so I'll do my share too. But I'm not trying to eat some slop every night.

paella.jpg

This is what I want to come home to.

That looks pretty disgusting...
eyes.gif

I don't mind fast food or oven cooked meals, it's what im used to anyways.

I initially thought absolutely not..But after thinking about it i'm not a bad cook so i think she would have to be an aiight cook

Originally Posted by Nktran001

I can eat her sushi day and night, so cooking wouldn't be a problem.. Cause sushi is raw fish.
I was thinking this was going to be some sort of sexual joke. But thank you for letting me know sushi is raw fish
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I love eating that raw fish raw.

paella.jpg

Damn, I don't know who, but whenever we have family events, someone always comes thru with this but I keep forgetting to ask who. You got a recipe forthis?

Back
Top Bottom