Cousins is a BUM

Saw him play in person when Sacrament playes the Lakers.. Dudes body language on the court is the worst ive seen on a rookie, let alone a

top 5 pick so early in the season..

title speaks 4 it self. cousins needa make good friends w/da bench cus he lookn like a bust smh

title speaks 4 it self. cousins needa make good friends w/da bench cus he lookn like a bust smh

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Acts like a normal 20 year old if you ask me....I don't think people realize how young that really is

Normal?
Yea....he acts/speaks on impulse. Like a lot of 20 year olds...especially if they were in the same situation/environment.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Acts like a normal 20 year old if you ask me....I don't think people realize how young that really is

Normal?
Yea....he acts/speaks on impulse. Like a lot of 20 year olds...especially if they were in the same situation/environment.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02
roll.gif

He's going to be a guy who bounces around from team to team his whole career, but he'll be on an all-star level eventually. Skilled bigs like that don't come around like that often even if he is a mental case.

He's going to be a guy who bounces around from team to team his whole career, but he'll be on an all-star level eventually. Skilled bigs like that don't come around like that often even if he is a mental case.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I feel like he'll be another Drew Gooden

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I feel like he'll be another Drew Gooden

Back
Top Bottom