Cousins is a BUM

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

I admit I didn't think he would be as raw a prospect as he is coming out of UK, but the talent is undeniable. Soft hands, massive frame, good mobility, etc. And there's nothing wrong with playing with an attitude.
Of course there isn't. Although, not being mature is another story.

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

I admit I didn't think he would be as raw a prospect as he is coming out of UK, but the talent is undeniable. Soft hands, massive frame, good mobility, etc. And there's nothing wrong with playing with an attitude.
Of course there isn't. Although, not being mature is another story.

My %#!#* 
pimp.gif

this dude won't have a business mindset til he's like 25 

I'm not gonna say immature cuz I hated when ppl called me that, but dude certainly does some dumb #$%@

He's the polar opposite of a jwall, or lebron, dudes who were prepared to come in and fit stern's mold

son's just outspoken and misunderstood

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/news?slug=jn-cousins031610

LOVE IT!  Dude looks like a complete IDIOT!  The nerve of this clown to taunt the Warriors and then 19 seconds later, OVERTIME cause his dumb *!@ couldn't secure a rebound.  PERFECT!

LOVE IT!  Dude looks like a complete IDIOT!  The nerve of this clown to taunt the Warriors and then 19 seconds later, OVERTIME cause his dumb *!@ couldn't secure a rebound.  PERFECT!

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

He's nothing more than a role player off the bench to me...

because he has noother kind of game to accompany his rebounding imo.

Word. I can't believe some of the statements being said in here about Cousins. Is he raw? Yes. Is he immature? Yes. But he's what, 20, 21? If you can't see the talent he has then you shouldn't be watching basketball. 
Guys i know my statements were a bit of an overreaction, but i just have a personal dislike towards anyone in the world who makes millions of dollars to play a sport and acts like a child doing it. I dont care how good he is, i wouldnt want him on my team. 
I think the age argument is stupid, no offense. Is it supposed to give him an excuse to act like an 8 year old just because hes 20 or 21? I know athletes that are in high school that act more mature and take the sport more seriously than him. Obviously the games meant to be fun, hence Dwight...who has a good time MEANWHILE taking the game serious. But i dont see how any of you can cosign this clown who continues to backtalk his coaches, disrespect opponents, show up for practice late, act like a diva when given low minutes...etc....its not just him, its anyone in any professional sport that acts that ungrateful...dudes been blessed, he needs to act like it.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

He's nothing more than a role player off the bench to me...

because he has noother kind of game to accompany his rebounding imo.

Word. I can't believe some of the statements being said in here about Cousins. Is he raw? Yes. Is he immature? Yes. But he's what, 20, 21? If you can't see the talent he has then you shouldn't be watching basketball. 
Guys i know my statements were a bit of an overreaction, but i just have a personal dislike towards anyone in the world who makes millions of dollars to play a sport and acts like a child doing it. I dont care how good he is, i wouldnt want him on my team. 
I think the age argument is stupid, no offense. Is it supposed to give him an excuse to act like an 8 year old just because hes 20 or 21? I know athletes that are in high school that act more mature and take the sport more seriously than him. Obviously the games meant to be fun, hence Dwight...who has a good time MEANWHILE taking the game serious. But i dont see how any of you can cosign this clown who continues to backtalk his coaches, disrespect opponents, show up for practice late, act like a diva when given low minutes...etc....its not just him, its anyone in any professional sport that acts that ungrateful...dudes been blessed, he needs to act like it.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I'm dyin' over here
roll.gif

He's like a big kid.

Sometimes we forget that some of these pro athletes are still kids. Dude is young and immature. I'll give him time. He seems harmless to me.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I'm dyin' over here
roll.gif

He's like a big kid.

Sometimes we forget that some of these pro athletes are still kids. Dude is young and immature. I'll give him time. He seems harmless to me.

Acts like a normal 20 year old if you ask me....I don't think people realize how young that really is

Acts like a normal 20 year old if you ask me....I don't think people realize how young that really is

He graduated from my high school and I've heard nothing but negative things about him. I was told that he had a bad attitude back then, and from what I see, nothing has changed.

He graduated from my high school and I've heard nothing but negative things about him. I was told that he had a bad attitude back then, and from what I see, nothing has changed.

Back
Top Bottom