CRAB DRIBBLE????

^^ he just watched the cavs highlights on ESPN... and got trigger happy with the New Topic button...

laugh.gif

It's being discussed in the game thread. Still,
laugh.gif

Apparently it's when you dribble, take a step, take a mini hop, and then take 2 more steps.

Originally Posted by rickybadman

I believe its a hesitation dribble with your back to the basket, well that is what Lebron said. I have heard Ganon Baker, the top instructional coach at the Nike summer camps use that phrase for it many times and he works with Bron alot.

I knew somebody would make a post about this but damn. Dude took like 10 seconds after SC.

And yeah, that's a good explanation of what a "crab dribble" is but for LeBron, it'smore like his rationalization of how he gets away with traveling AT LEAST once a game.

We used to be taught it as a way to back up, usually from a double team, but no one ever really uses it ..

Originally Posted by zona0924

Originally Posted by rickybadman

I believe its a hesitation dribble with your back to the basket, well that is what Lebron said. I have heard Ganon Baker, the top instructional coach at the Nike summer camps use that phrase for it many times and he works with Bron alot.

I knew somebody would make a post about this but damn. Dude took like 10 seconds after SC.

And yeah, that's a good explanation of what a "crab dribble" is but for LeBron, it's more like his rationalization of how he gets away with traveling AT LEAST once a game.
laugh.gif
basically. dude stays traveling

Back
Top Bottom