CRAB DRIBBLE????

rickybadman wrote:
Lebron is a serial traveler. He travels at least 10-15 times a game. Kobe travels alot to but he just shuffles his pivot foot which is minor and a lot of refs miss it or let it slide. Lebron on the other hand blatantly takes extra steps to get the advantage over his defender. He had such great footwork as a high schooler but now it seems like he does not even try.

Yup. If the refs called it on him every time bron wouldn't have ever even broke top 5 in the league in terms of best players.

Yup. If the refs called it on him every time bron wouldn't have ever even broke top 5 in the league in terms of best players.
Yup. I'm sure he would have never learned and had 15 TO's to his name every night.

roll.gif
.... this guy really believes that he didn't travel ... i'm still
roll.gif
laugh.gif

i ma go practice my crab dribble

The first person I saw do this crab walk move was Manu Ginobili...

From the looks of that ESPN clip it seems like Bron gotta away with the move several times in the game before they called it at the end... I bet that officialwas just waiting on the right moment to nail him

23MCpizzle23, I hope that was sarcasm, because he clearly switched his pivot foot and then some.

Huge Bron fan but clearly a travel here....Wizards fans would have went crazy if they didn't call it on him again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by srvballer

Huge Bron fan but clearly a travel here....Wizards fans would have went crazy if they didn't call it on him again
laugh.gif
That would be true for any other season. But, not this season. 1) We want to keep on losing for a higher lottery pick. 2) We're used toseeing Bron get away with anything. It's nothin' new.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Lebron sucks.....
laugh.gif
I'm still laughing at this crab dribble nonsense hetried to bill it as. Get outta here! Ain't no one buying that BS.

if kobe left his right foot on the floor and just did exactly what he did it wouldnt be a travel.. it wasnt as blatant in real speed..

in the other hand james travel the other night was
sick.gif

Francis

Originally Posted by rickybadman

^^^^^ Do you even watch Kobe play, in that vid his pump fake gave him the advantage, then he moved his feet TRAVELED. Lebron would not have gotten past Caron without the extra steps.

yea youre right.

It was only controversial because the referee actually called it,
roll.gif
roll.gif
. NBA Superstars travel often.

Lebron just isn't very fundamenatally sound in certain areas of his game, I wonder how good will he be when he gets older and he begins to looseathleticism and he has to depend more on fundamentals.

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Right here:
what this is legal
eyes.gif
No it isn't
laugh.gif
...10 seconds in, he's moving both his feet.
Yeah is is technically a travel but not a blatant one like Bron. Kobe shuttles his feet quite a bit too but it is so small that refs don't call it and because it did not give Kobe a advantages over his defenders. That move could have been pulled off without the foot shuffling, I have seen a dude at the gym and a vid of Austin Daye both pulling off that move cleanly. Lebron on the other hand takes extra steps to gain advatges over his defender.

I completely agree......that is not blatant, you can't even tell when it's not in slow motion. Great move. It's so small that it shouldn't havebeen called.

either the LEFT foot is the pivot foot when he steps back or thats a HOP STEP backwards... which in either case, you cant change your pivot.

kobe getting away with murder there

That Kobe move would've been legal if he had just pumpfaked and stepped through after the behind the back instead of hop stepping back. One of thefew times where I've seen Kobe travel so obviously.

And imo, Lebron also traveled on the layup that tied the game at 75. Not the best quality, but peep the vid @ 52 sec.

Back
Top Bottom