CRAB DRIBBLE????

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

Originally Posted by JD617

Apparently it's when you dribble, take a step, take a mini hop, and then take 2 more steps.

roll.gif

The need to be consistent in calling this. While I give props to the ref for calling it, I'm still smh at the fact that it's still gonna be let go.
Stern needs to make that thing illegal. I love LeBron but he, along with many other players in the L, travel a lot and the refs kiss #%! and let it go.
Great players follow the damn rules and shouldn't expect to get any calls; just play the game the way the rules are set.

That's why I love how in the NFL they rarely let anything go.

Officials need to officiate and players need to PLAY...there shouldn't be any crying in sports.

It's dangerous when a player of this magnitude, actually believes that what he's doing night in/out ISN'T wrong...if/when it is!!!

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Stern needs to make that thing illegal.

Officials need to officiate and players need to PLAY...there shouldn't be any crying in sports.

QFT

Lebron took 4 steps, there was no "crab dribble". How are you going to come out and cry while some 6 year old watches, goes to his youth leaguetomorrow and then starts complaining about his "crab dribble" when his coach tells him to stop traveling
eyes.gif

6z55yxs.jpg

4 steps in the bron vid and 5 in the laker vid.

seriously travelling calls arent even a part of the nba are they?

i remember doing this playing pickup and some guy called me out on it. i knew i traveled, but i was trying to play it off. dude was like, how i get to the hoopfrom out there with two steps, lol

Here's the only video I can find on Lebron's travel... Even Jordan couldn't get away with that nonsense.
laugh.gif

On a sidenote...
Lebron is big as hell (pause).
Check the beginning of the video... This dude is bigger than most NFL linebackers.
eek.gif

Asked Monday if he knows what a "crab dribble" is, Wizards All-Star forward Antawn Jamison said, "I know what a traveling is. … I think we allknow what traveling is."

Washington's other All-Star forward, Caron Butler, gave a similar answer.

"'Crab dribble' is when you, uh, travel," Butler said. "That's the hottest thing on the market right now."

^^^

roll.gif

love all the traveling hand gestures/signals in the crowd after the travel.

lol. duke traveled. like most, i cant believe they called him on it, especially that late in the game. so whats the difference between a "crabdribble" and a hop step?

He just had me when he actually tried to justify it with the name and everything. You took an L Bron, calm down.

Back
Top Bottom