CRAZY JAPANESE PRANK

Here is your prize being traumatized for the rest of your life and a free T-Shirt!!
smh.gif
Messed up

If posted delete but this was my first time viewing this

that would've never worked on me cause I would've been way outta sight right after the first shot. you would've needed some Planet Earth cameramento find me when bullets are flying.

Man, they can get away with so much %*@$ over there when it comes to prankin' and whatnot....

The lady in the OP's video coulda had a damn heart attack...

Here's one we had to study in class - this would never fly in America:

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Man, they can get away with so much %*@$ over there when it comes to prankin' and whatnot....

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

CROSSING THE LINE

I though this thread was going to be about other crazy japanese pranks involving "sharking" and surprises to the face

brettTHEjett wrote:
Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

CROSSING THE LINE

eek.gif
�I can't even laugh at that.

The Porto Potty Prank is funny.
Japan got some crazy toilets.....buttons on a toilet that sprays your %$# with water?? WHAT? I WANT ONE OF THOSE...
A toilet with a handle bar? haha...
The worse one I seen when I sent to Tokyo was the toilet thats on the floor...look at my avi...never go to the washroom at the subways...some people have noaim
frown.gif
nasty haha

The worse one I seen when I sent to Tokyo was the toilet thats on the floor...look at my avi...never go to the washroom at the subways...some people have no aim
frown.gif
nasty haha
I was @ the Narita Airport when I had to take a leak.

Trust me, the moment I saw the pooper on the floor, I was like "HELLLLLL NAAAAAAAAAAA". Good thing I saw the urinals next to them
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The toilet prank always gets me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif