Crazy stories from your job.

Had another story in mind for a long while, didn't think I wrote it down though

Was looking through the notebooks, for something else and stumbled on the story I was thinking about instead

Forgot a lot of details, re-reading it made me chuckle.

Will add the secret sauce too it tomorrow, Sorry for the long wait brahs,

But come tomorrow night, NEW RUSTY!!!
Any new stories ?

We just want one story that's all :lol: c'mon bro

Call center Job when I was in High School, our job was to sell credit cards on the phone, so when the days were slow and we needed to sell, my friend would do this

friend: hello we are offering you this 0.0 apr credit card today with 5000 credit limit, no credit check.

customer: really?

friend: yes, but you must act now

customer: wow yes I want it.

friend: ok well just to summarize, we will send you a credit card to (address) once you get this card, please activate it before you use it. After you use it, you can enjoy your 19.9 APR, and can use it anywhere....

customer: wait what, 19%?

friend: please keep in mind that you will be charged $25 every month for this card

customer: no, dont send me ****, i dont want it

friend: thank you for your time, and enjoy your card

customer: noooo! listen, I dont want that ****, you said 0 APR

Friend: click.

happy.gif

I ask rusty every year and still havnt recieved a reply back. Dude just over look my posts.

QUICK QUESTION.. IF U WENT TO WORK AT 7PM AND GOT OFF AROUND 8-9AM AND HAD TO BE BACK IN THERE AT 7PM, COULD YOU DO THAT EVERYDAY?

So I'm a cook at a club/sports bar... The band Days of a New was scheduled to perform this week... The lead singer was arrested out front of the club.... On a warrant of H possession and skipped court... As he was about to be arrested, he fell out of his van, after the cop opened the door, all messed up on dope... Needless the 200 people who bought tickets were not happy... I was, it was an easy night for me lol...

2008 job at sunglass hut...

At first everythong was cool. Then I starTed coming to work drunk. AND Decided that we needed to display obey OBAMA hope hoodys in the window. And HUF HATS....

GLAD I TOOK THAT STUFF DOWN BEFORE MY MGR CAME.

Back
Top Bottom