Creepiest thing a girl has ever said to you? Vol. VA Girls Are Nuts....

This girl's Friend died liek 8 years ago and stopped in the Middle of a love making session and said " STOP!" and Im like "LUL Why"then she said " Shes here...My friend...Shes here watching us..Shes here to hang out with us..then starts talking to her ghostly friend" I ran outthe crib n left her.

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

This girl's Friend died liek 8 years ago and stopped in the Middle of a love making session and said " STOP!" and Im like "LUL Why" then she said " Shes here...My friend...Shes here watching us..Shes here to hang out with us..then starts talking to her ghostly friend" I ran out the crib n left her.

That's the funniest shhhhhhh Ive read in here

Dog that was scary as hell..She was Filipino...and I love filipino women but this one was crazy...I felt Treated..

smh.gif
chicks are crazy sometimes

this girl said that she works at jenny craig and lost 78 pounds..... she was like 5'6 and 120 when I met her

This girl's Friend died liek 8 years ago and stopped in the Middle of a love making session and said " STOP!" and Im like "LUL Why" then she said " Shes here...My friend...Shes here watching us..Shes here to hang out with us..then starts talking to her ghostly friend" I ran out the crib n left her.
roll.gif
roll.gif

After I had just smashed shorty off. I admit it wasn't my best performance but she in turn says this while still in bed

"Can you help me with my resume tomorrow? You make everything sound better then it really is"

btw 434-804 FTL. 703-757 broads FTW

laugh.gif
yall talk to some crazy broads. I can't remember joints tellin meanything crazy and if i did i dont feel like typin...

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

yungchamp wrote:
can you play wit my bootyhole while i top u off?
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

no manners. the least you could do while a fine young lady is fellating you is stimulate her anally.

the least you can do bruh. fanga in da booty mane
roll.gif

Man, that would freak the #$%$ out of me...
alien.gif

haha but then again her little 'tactic' worked

I have a simular story... I was strokin this chick right, and all of a sudden, in the middle of me doin the damn thing, she's like "OMG!!! STOP!" I'm like "hu?!" and I ask her what's wrong, and what this chick tell me? "I just had a vision of my dad walking in on usand joining!" JOINING?! At this point, I'm speachless.. I mean, what the hell am I supposed to say to some @+@@ like that?! So I finally figureout something to say, and I decide I'm gonna get into her head a lil bit and I'm like "Wow... I mean.. Does that turn you on?" Andshe's like "HELL NO!!!" And I'm like "phew!" lol Then I said something like "Just chill out baby, relax and just think aboutmy $@%$ in you right now" and she's like "ok"... So I kept strokin...

one time i was layin wit a chick in bed and started feelin up on her and $+%% and she came out of nowhere and was like, "yea, my period finished yesterdayso i should be ok." so i was like, "ight watever thanks for the update" in my mind. then she stuck her hand in her pants put it to her face andsmelled her finger and was like, "yea im good." i kicked that +@!*@ out asap i was like, "na i cant %*+$ wit you. just go home."
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by NJstress03

one time i was layin wit a chick in bed and started feelin up on her and $+%% and she came out of nowhere and was like, "yea, my period finished yesterday so i should be ok." so i was like, "ight watever thanks for the update" in my mind. then she stuck her hand in her pants put it to her face and smelled her finger and was like, "yea im good." i kicked that +@!*@ out asap i was like, "na i cant %*+$ wit you. just go home."
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

bruh i woulda did the SAAAAAME thing!

Originally Posted by NJstress03

one time i was layin wit a chick in bed and started feelin up on her and $+%% and she came out of nowhere and was like, "yea, my period finished yesterday so i should be ok." so i was like, "ight watever thanks for the update" in my mind. then she stuck her hand in her pants put it to her face and smelled her finger and was like, "yea im good." i kicked that +@!*@ out asap i was like, "na i cant %*+$ wit you. just go home."
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

NAAHHHHHH BROOOO
seriously?

that is some grimey type %!%#

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I have a simular story... I was strokin this chick right, and all of a sudden, in the middle of me doin the damn thing, she's like "OMG!!! STOP!" I'm like "hu?!" and I ask her what's wrong, and what this chick tell me? "I just had a vision of my dad walking in on us and joining!" JOINING?! At this point, I'm speachless.. I mean, what the hell am I supposed to say to some @+@@ like that?! So I finally figure out something to say, and I decide I'm gonna get into her head a lil bit and I'm like "Wow... I mean.. Does that turn you on?" And she's like "HELL NO!!!" And I'm like "phew!" lol Then I said something like "Just chill out baby, relax and just think about my $@%$ in you right now" and she's like "ok"... So I kept strokin...
eek.gif
GET OUTTA HERE...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Back
Top Bottom