Creepiest thing a girl has ever said to you? Vol. VA Girls Are Nuts....

Originally Posted by ericescobar

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Gregory House

A girl that's with someone else - "I love you"
indifferent.gif

i've gotten that. same chick told me she wanted to have my kid..a week after she had a kid with her dude. she said if i didn't want to, she'd just stay on top of me until i nutted in her. -.-
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
thats like rape isn't it?

possibly, but it wouldn't come down to that, chick is like 5' 90 lbs. She'd get tossed a cross the room with the quickness. Her sister is crazytoo, once she called me over to the kitchen and asked me to give her my hand, so I did... She stuck it down her pants and told me she saved just for me withher dude in the next room. Asked me multiple times when I was going to take her out on a date.... Got the stoneface every time. Thank god they moved althoughthey call once in a blue moon.

Her: I want kids so badly sometimes
Me: I cant help you. Kids arent on my agenda for the next few years
Her: Oh ok...I can wait.
Me: Yeah uhhhhh cool.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

one time i was layin wit a chick in bed and started feelin up on her and $+%% and she came out of nowhere and was like, "yea, my period finished yesterday so i should be ok." so i was like, "ight watever thanks for the update" in my mind. then she stuck her hand in her pants put it to her face and smelled her finger and was like, "yea im good." i kicked that +@!*@ out asap i was like, "na i cant %*+$ wit you. just go home."
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SoleOnEyez

After I had just smashed shorty off. I admit it wasn't my best performance but she in turn says this while still in bed

"Can you help me with my resume tomorrow? You make everything sound better then it really is"

btw 434-804 FTL. 703-757 broads FTW

stylespshotsfired.jpg

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

"let me stick this dildo in your $$$, I've always wanted to try that on a guy"

stupid *!%+#$#

if a chick says this to u & she's serious, then she think's u might be down wit that type of deal.
smh.gif

she tried u fam.
laugh.gif

**schlurrrrpppp... burp**

me: you need a toothbrush?

her: nah i'm straight

**watches tv like we didn't just get finished with a tutoring session**

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Her: I want kids so badly sometimes
Me: I cant help you. Kids arent on my agenda for the next few years
Her: Oh ok...I can wait.
Me: Yeah uhhhhh cool.
laugh.gif
I don't even know you personally and I know exactly how you played that scenario off. Brilliantly
pimp.gif

her: you know if i was pregnant, i kinda wouldnt mind because itll be like i have a piece of you with me

me:. my face went as follows

Originally Posted by SoleOnEyez

After I had just smashed shorty off. I admit it wasn't my best performance but she in turn says this while still in bed

"Can you help me with my resume tomorrow? You make everything sound better then it really is"

btw 434-804 FTL. 703-757 broads FTW
eek.gif
Damn, that's a hell of a punchline. I might move toanother state after that type of insult.
roll.gif

ex gf: "I wanna see you play with it"
me:
devil.gif

*In the bathroom right before taking a shower*
me: "Uh, could you give me a sec, I gotta pee"
ex gf: "I wanna see you pee"
me: "
indifferent.gif
are you serious?"
ex gf: "yeah, cmon just do it"
I honestly don't remember if I did it or not
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I don't even know you personally and I know exactly how you played that scenario off. Brilliantly
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

it's hard when you're doing your thing.

"I hate all girls with ulterior motives..."

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

ex gf: "I wanna see you play with it"
me:
devil.gif

*In the bathroom right before taking a shower*
me: "Uh, could you give me a sec, I gotta pee"
ex gf: "I wanna see you pee"
me: "
indifferent.gif
are you serious?"
ex gf: "yeah, cmon just do it"
I honestly don't remember if I did it or not
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
you know you did son
laugh.gif

"I am an assassin sent from the past to kill medievil monsters. I've killed several for hundreds of years now."
This was after smashing a few times.
eyes.gif
She starts to cry...."I haveto go on a mission tonight with -----. I
just don't want to do this anymore." Freaked me out to because this chick was kind of hot and she actually
believed this nonsense. After telling me this I was like see ya the next day. Girl stalked me with her murderous
accomplice for a few days until she finally got the message. My boy caught her trying to break in my house.
No lie, the girl married a local marine, took out a hit on him and when after he survived the attack (he was
stabbed in the back of the neck) she shot at him point blank with a gun on their doorstep after ringing the
doorbell. She missed and ran away with their baby and said accomplice. This girl then got caught trying to
cross the border with the baby, the gun and a tupperware full of "RICIN!!!" that she was going to feed to her
husband. The story ended up on the cover of the national Enquirer and she got twelve years in the federal pen.
Sorry I don't have pics or a link, ahh, not really. Her mug shots didn't do her justice. True story though.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom