Déjà vu.......A granting of the wish to correct past minor decisions?

I like the thread off the bat and how you explain your theorie about going back and remembering certain things. I agree with PREZalot too because I know the HUGE life changing experiances and choices you made are what would make an individual take a secondlook at things. For example a man shooting his wifey and kids, if he had the Deja Vu or go back in time, I would bet he wouldnt do it again regardless if heknew what the future or (present) held in consequence for him.. WOW this totally makes you wonder and I myself have to say for some of the poor choices I havemade in life, If I was granted a second chance or first chance AGAIN through a Deja Vu type scenario I dont think Id make those mistakesagain....

meanin, they say when they get out they gon change, do good, blah blah blah, when in reality, their current state forces them to say that b/c they know they are not out and won't be for some time
QFT

As for drock2010, same here. DÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]jà vu is something minuscule and really random to mewhen I get it, but maybe it's just a reminder that leads to something bigger that one would have to fix. Like a little flashback, your own post-it notememo to remind yourself of what you were sent back in the past to accomplish. Like dÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]jà vu is a landmark of sorts, giving you a clue of something bigger in theimmediate future that you are supposed to change.

Originally Posted by Ar Love Arlovski

meanin, they say when they get out they gon change, do good, blah blah blah, when in reality, their current state forces them to say that b/c they know they are not out and won't be for some time
QFT

As for drock2010, same here. DÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]jà vu is something minuscule and really random to me when I get it, but maybe it's just a reminder that leads to something bigger that one would have to fix. Like a little flashback, your own post-it note memo to remind yourself of what you were sent back in the past to accomplish. Like dÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]jà vu is a landmark of sorts, giving you a clue of something bigger in the immediate future that you are supposed to change.

Great #@%@## analogy. I wanted to say somethin like that but couldn't figure out how to explain it.

Anytime I have DÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]jà vu it's insignificant events or supercilious moments that don't need changing; random facts being stated, convo not related toanything in my life, etc.

Now if in some miracle or scientific way I was granted a chance to go back in time and change something I regret or would like to alter I'd remember simplybecause I'd change things in a chronological order. There's things I want to change at the age of 10, wishing I didn't throw that punch but kickinstead, should've went in the empty classroom with that girl instead of going to the bathroom first, etc.
laugh.gif

If this ever were to happen to me I also think I'd remember cuz I'd assume it'd happen in a way similar to Desmond in Lost. Where my consciousnessis traveling back and time and I'd automatically realize I was just in my own future.

This thread it legit.

I can't remember the last time I experienced Deja Vu.

Some of you are saying that Deja Vu occurred during smaller and insignificant instances, but maybe making the "correct" snap decision during thatsmall time frame of Deja Vu could lead up to something very important and something
unexpected, which you could highly benefit from.

Again to everyone reading, this is highly unlikely, but it is just interesting to talk about.

Vidasman, definitely what I am thinking too, the only problem that any one of us wouldhave (if this were a real possibility of time travel) is being able to remember the situation. Because I for one have trouble remembering the whole case, whenexperiencing dÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]jà vu, like I can't really remember the full situation, it's too vague for me.

Have any one of you felt dÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]jà vu and were able to unscramble it's meaning and put the pieces together? I mean, were any of you able to remember what thatdÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]jà vu reminded you of? I'm just curious, because it doesn't work for me..

Some of you are saying that Deja Vu occurred during smaller and insignificant instances, but maybe making the "correct" snap decision during that small time frame of Deja Vu could lead up to something very important and something
Yep, it's good that more people are understanding, this is a part of what Dathbgboy and I are thinking.

Master Zik, I have heard tidbits of LOST being a great show forintellectuals, I always wanted to get into it and start from the beginning so I can understand the whole show, but never had time. But I will, and will haveto, especially if I want to understand your reference. Your post sounds deep, but I cant fully get my head around what you are saying, it's me, I hate whenI can't grasp concepts fully at times

Thanks for the contributions to the post everyone, I was hoping there would be more posts. I'll be back to bump this one more time tonight or tomorrow, Idon't mind this thread dying, but I wanted to get the most out of it before it started to fade into the forgotten pages like my other post

Anybody else? Alright, I'll let this die down now.

I have another abstraction I want to reflect on that doesn't really pertain to this. Well kind of. Nonetheless, I'll post about it some other time. Iappreciate and respect everyone's insights. Thanks again

Some of you are saying that Deja Vu occurred during smaller and insignificant instances, but maybe making the "correct" snap decision during that small time frame of Deja Vu could lead up to something very important and something
Yep, it's good that more people are understanding, this is a part of what Dathbgboy and I are thinking.

Master Zik, I have heard tidbits of LOST being a great show for intellectuals, I always wanted to get into it and start from the beginning so I can understand the whole show, but never had time. But I will, and will have to, especially if I want to understand your reference. Your post sounds deep, but I cant fully get my head around what you are saying, it's me, I hate when I can't grasp concepts fully at times

Thanks for the contributions to the post everyone, I was hoping there would be more posts. I'll be back to bump this one more time tonight or tomorrow, I don't mind this thread dying, but I wanted to get the most out of it before it started to fade into the forgotten pages like my other post

It is that type of show from one angle for sure and definitely provides the type of thinking and theories you're discussing in here. Luckilyfor you to understand what I'm talking about all you really have to do is watch 2 episodes; Flashes Before Your Eyes & The Constant. Google them to watch online or go to abc.comhttp://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Flashes_Before_Your_Eyes and watch it there.

Originally Posted by kingjamesvehs

my deja vu is always in dream form first
then my de ja vu moment is usualy in real life

makes me think i dream insignificant future happenings

Thanks a lot Master Zik, I'll definitely look into those episodes. LikeI said, I have always been meaning to watch all the episodes, but the relation to this topic piqued my interest. I'm hoping to gain a much better insightafter watching not just those episodes, but of all the ones released thus far.

Well, I'll just let this thread run its course. One final word though, I have also had talks with someone at my campus, and he believes that dÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]jà vurelates to REINCARNATION. As in, one having these visions from a past life. That thought is more on the other end of the spectrum, but still something that gotme pondering.

OR...

what if we have discovered time travel (in the future)... and dejavu is our future self traveling back in time and that split moment/thought of "hasn't this happen before" is our subconscious trying to remind us that it has, but due to the millions of immediate sensations we are exposed to at that moment (visual, physical, auditory, emotional, etc.) we continue on living in the present (past)

9bheg1.gif

^^^ is there a way to 'LIKE' someone's response, facebook style?
cause im not gonna reply and say i appreciate everyones input individually like i did in 2009, with that said. just brought this back one more time to see what others thought, 2ish years later 
laugh.gif

^^^^
QFT 

As for drock2010, same here. DÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]jà vu is something minuscule and really random to me when I get it, but maybe it's just a reminder that leads to something bigger that one would have to fix. Like a little flashback, your own post-it note memo to remind yourself of what you were sent back in the past to accomplish. Like dÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]jà vu is a landmark of sorts, giving you a clue of something bigger in the immediate future that you are supposed to change. 

So are you all saying you think Deja Vu is like living a life you've already lived with little hints dropping in to remind you of the mission? i.e. inception...but with time travel?

laugh.gif
 inception with time travel
NICE. pulling this from 2 years ago, where inception now exists helps the thought process

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

So are you all saying you think Deja Vu is like living a life you've already lived with little hints dropping in to remind you of the mission? i.e. inception...but with time travel?

IM SAYING...

what if we have discovered time travel (in the future)... and dejavu is our future self traveling back in time and that split moment/thought of "hasn't this happen before" is our subconscious trying to remind us that it has, but due to the millions of immediate sensations we are exposed to at that moment (visual, physical, auditory, emotional, etc.) we continue on living in the present (past)

9bheg1.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

IM SAYING...

9bheg1.gif

Interesting notion. I'll leave it there. 
I'll ponder on it more though. 

My only problem is, why would EVERYONE experience this? according to your theory does everyone get a "do-over"? 

I've thought of having the chance of doing things differently A LOT. There's no feasible way I would not remember unless your saying the time travel/being placed in the event a second time would make me forget.

There's no way I don't remember not to have sex with certain girls. My very essence would seek justice do to it being thwarted by outside forces the first time around.

Thanks for clearing up DMT, I initially thought it was something else like a new internet saying like YNS and stuff. In that case, no DMT for me.

And again Prez, good thought, that's the other idea that always lingered in my mind when thinking about this. At the other end of the spectrum, I alwaysrelate DÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]jà vu with something that deals with time in real cases. Mostly with going in the past, but the future premonitions thought is definitely a good idea,but I never elaborated on it.

To the poster above me, it's all up to interpretation, but I would say to me, you can leave notes, however, I feel like the wish would never be grantedbecause it only happens when no 'cheating' is involved

you do it weather you like it or not...

Back
Top Bottom