Dallas Braden Perfect Game.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I can't wait for him to hit A-Rod in the head.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It ain't happening man. He's all talk.

Yea, nail him in the head for running across the mound. Dude is a cornball for trying to add fuel to the fire two weeks later.

*paging alex rodriguez*

I don't like this guy but I always root for no hitters to come through

I said the thing about running across the mound in the A's thread, the Rays are stupid for not listening to me. The stream is on Mlb.com

Damn, perfect game through 8.

I would hate seeing him get a perfect game. Then he's really gonna thing he's great.

And I'm not a hater. You guys start these threads when Yankee pitchers have perfect games after 3 innings.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Damn, perfect game through 8.

I would hate seeing him get a perfect game. Then he's really gonna thing he's great.

And I'm not a hater. You guys start these threads when Yankee pitchers have perfect games after 3 innings.
But how does that affect you at all?

It's not even his fault that he talked about it again 2 weeks later. After he came out and said he was done with it, the interviewer continued to ask him about it a week after.

Originally Posted by What up

Really impressive to do it against the Rays lineup.

That's true though. Regardless, it's impressive even if he hold them to 1 or 2 hits.

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

i hope someone bunts for a hit.

If he wanted to kill A-Rod for an "unwritten rule" that nobody had heard of, imagine what he would do if someone bunts for a hit in the 9th inning of a perfect game.
laugh.gif

Is it really smart for the impressive crowd of 9,000 people to be chanting things while he is trying to finish this?

Back
Top Bottom