Dallas Cowboys supposedly having serious discussions of releasing Terrell Owens

Originally Posted by DaJoke004

He can come to Philly.
laugh.gif

I pray that TO stays with the Cowboys. Like Gunna said before, how many rumblings will it take for you idiots to realize that he is a problem in the locker room? Were his endings in San Fran and Philly not enough for you? Rosenhaus will want TO to get cut. He knows he can get another deal. Won't be any Jerry Jones "I'm going to give Roy Williams $45 million" deal, but at least it's something Rosenhaus can make money off.

^^Yo, answer me dis Ex-Cowboys fan:

What the hell has he done in Dallas that was similar to what he did in Philly in San Fran? Maybe you weren't watching football back then or those were theyears you were a Cowboys fan so you didn't pay attention to anything else but Owens went PUBLIC with EVERYTHING and WANTED OUT. He wanted out of both SanFran and Philly and did it by going to the public. He called Jeff Garcia a %@@#, which he is so he aint lyin, and he said "I'm not the one who gottired"/ We would win a ring with Brett Favre. Compare all of that to what he has "done" in Dallas? All he said was that there were problems withthe offensive schemes, the same thing that Romo, Williams, and Crayton has stated and even spoke to Garrett about.

I never understand cats who say that #%**. Man hasn't said a damn thing publically like he did in San Fran and Philly; not even close. All we have is sometales told by Werder. At least back then we all could see and hear Owens say all dat mess.

Go to Indy, Marvin's too busy shooting people anyway
smh.gif

Lombardi: "They want some team chemistry. Jason Garrett has basically said, 'Its going to be TO or it's going to be me. I am out looking for a head coaching job. I may get one of those head coaching jobs, but I just really can't co-exist with TO. You are going to have to make a decision."

Didnt Jerry Jones push Garrett to do the interview for the Lions HC job? Seems like jerry is gonna choose TO over Garrett.

NyRapisBack

What the hell has he done in Dallas that was similar to what he did in Philly in San Fran? Maybe you weren't watching football back then or those were the years you were a Cowboys fan so you didn't pay attention to anything else but Owens went PUBLIC with EVERYTHING and WANTED OUT. He wanted out of both San Fran and Philly and did it by going to the public. He called Jeff Garcia a %@@#, which he is so he aint lyin, and he said "I'm not the one who got tired"/ We would win a ring with Brett Favre. Compare all of that to what he has "done" in Dallas? All he said was that there were problems with the offensive schemes, the same thing that Romo, Williams, and Crayton has stated and even spoke to Garrett about.

I never understand cats who say that #%**. Man hasn't said a damn thing publically like he did in San Fran and Philly; not even close. All we have is some tales told by Werder. At least back then we all could see and hear Owens say all dat mess.

He +@!+%* up a good team by tearing the locker room apart. Does that sound familiar to what he did in Philly? Public or private doesn't matter he'sdoing the same thing in every place and we see the same result on each team. He's a cancer to any team that he touches. It'll take a REALLY stronglocker room like a Baltimore or New England in order for him not to tear the team apart IMO. It probably is doubtful that those teams even take a risk on himthough.

This team is being too sensitive. I say keep Owens and shut up and play football. If Owens gets the ball Dallas wins. Just play the game.

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Originally Posted by DaJoke004

He can come to Philly.
laugh.gif

I pray that TO stays with the Cowboys. Like Gunna said before, how many rumblings will it take for you idiots to realize that he is a problem in the locker room? Were his endings in San Fran and Philly not enough for you? Rosenhaus will want TO to get cut. He knows he can get another deal. Won't be any Jerry Jones "I'm going to give Roy Williams $45 million" deal, but at least it's something Rosenhaus can make money off.

What the hell has he done in Dallas that was similar to what he did in Philly in San Fran? Maybe you weren't watching football back then or those were the years you were a Cowboys fan so you didn't pay attention to anything else but Owens went PUBLIC with EVERYTHING and WANTED OUT. He wanted out of both San Fran and Philly and did it by going to the public. He called Jeff Garcia a %@@#, which he is so he aint lyin, and he said "I'm not the one who got tired"/ We would win a ring with Brett Favre. Compare all of that to what he has "done" in Dallas? All he said was that there were problems with the offensive schemes, the same thing that Romo, Williams, and Crayton has stated and even spoke to Garrett about.

I never understand cats who say that #%**. Man hasn't said a damn thing publically like he did in San Fran and Philly; not even close. All we have is some tales told by Werder. At least back then we all could see and hear Owens say all dat mess.
You don't have to say *$#% publicly to cause a divide in a locker room. You don't think he's caused I divide? Oh right, you think ESPNput their media credentials at risk to make up some stories about the Cowboys. Riiiiiiiiiight.............

If he does get released expect Al Davis to give him a lucrative contract and see him in the silver & black.

But Raiders will still suck balls.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

NyRapisBack

He +@!+%* up a good team by tearing the locker room apart. Does that sound familiar to what he did in Philly? Public or private doesn't matter he's doing the same thing in every place and we see the same result on each team. He's a cancer to any team that he touches. It'll take a REALLY strong locker room like a Baltimore or New England in order for him not to tear the team apart IMO. It probably is doubtful that those teams even take a risk on him though.
How fast do we forget that he would have been a Raven had not the NFLPA stepped in.

im going to be pretty upset if he goes. I dont think Jerry is going to in the new stadium without him anyway

Originally Posted by SHUGES

If I'm TO and IF this is true, I'm like "whatever man".

He gets cut, he'll get snapped right up by some contender. (Indy? NE??)

No biggie.
real talk. imagine peyton manning having TO as a receiver
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

NyRapisBack

He +@!+%* up a good team by tearing the locker room apart. Does that sound familiar to what he did in Philly? Public or private doesn't matter he's doing the same thing in every place and we see the same result on each team. He's a cancer to any team that he touches. It'll take a REALLY strong locker room like a Baltimore or New England in order for him not to tear the team apart IMO. It probably is doubtful that those teams even take a risk on him though.

So you know whats going on at Valley Ranch? You dont know a damn thing thats going on and nothing has even come out of those stories. Nothing has been proven,all speculation +!$%*%*#. By the way, you and DaJoka can chew on this:

ESPN's Ed Werder now admits that the Cowboys have Not Talked About T.O.

ESPN's Ed Werder now admits that the Cowboys have not had any discussions about releasing Terrell Owens.

Citing another unnamed source, Werder now says Dallas will discuss cutting T.O., but it "hasn't been initiated." Werder's reportsabout Dallas have been gossipy, and many false, since late in the season. Until the move is made or Jerry Jones indicates it's possible, expect Owens to bea Cowboy in 2009.

So does that answer your question Joka? Too bad you and NT are too busy believing everything the media spews atchu. Just like Jedi Mind Tricks, %!@$ only workson the weak minded...

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I hope he does get cut...he can trickle down to the Giants who need a sub for PLax and he can have the satisfaction of sticking it to the Cowboys
wouldn't that be a !@*$$

i can definitely see TO making Eli cry in the huddle
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
My dude is over here getting all sensitive about T.O. It's proven he is a cancer to every team that he has been on. I respect his talent and recognizehim as one of the greatest WRs of our era, but unless I'm NE, Pitt, or Baltimore I wouldn't touch him. The article was all about speculation that theywould be discussing whether to hold on to him or not anyways. You don't believe that there were issues in Dallas this year because of T.O.? No denying thatESPN probably exaggerated what was going on in Dallas like they always do, but I find it hard that anyone can say that they don't believe anything that wasreported during the end of the season. Why did the team implode down the stretch like that then?

release arguably the most important player on our offense, thats brilliant. +%@% YOU WADE AND +%@% YOU JASON this is horrible...its a travesty to see howHORRIBLE management can +%@% with your team. how about we release jason garrett? just a suggestion... and how about finding a replacement for tony since itsobvious he isn't the answer.

^^ %#% does that imploding #*%# down the stretch have to do with anything? Dallas has imploded down the stretch every season since 1998. I guess Owens as alocker room distraction from 1998-present right? #$!!#. We're 11-54 in December since 1998. Wasn't no %$@*!+ named Owens back then lmao. Its a diseaseor some #*%# I dunno why this team can't play well in December.

"Every team hes been on."
laugh.gif
. I like when cats say that #*%#. As if hes been on 20 NFL teams. !$+%$ only been on 2.

And incase anyone missed it:

ESPN's Ed Werder now admits that the Cowboys have Not Talked About T.O.
ESPN's Ed Werder now admits that the Cowboys have not had any discussions about releasing Terrell Owens.

Citing another unnamed source, Werder now says Dallas will discuss cutting T.O., but it "hasn't been initiated." Werder's reports aboutDallas have been gossipy, and many false, since late in the season. Until the move is made or Jerry Jones indicates it's possible, expect Owens to be aCowboy in 2009.

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

^^ $** does that imploding $$$! down the stretch have to do with anything? Dallas has imploded down the stretch every season since 1998. I guess Owens as a locker room distraction from 1998-present right? *%%$#. We're 11-54 in December since 1998. Wasn't no %%!@*% named Owens back then lmao. Its a disease or some $$$! I dunno why this team can't play well in December.

"Every team hes been on."
laugh.gif
. I like when cats say that $$$!. As if hes been on 20 NFL teams. +***+ only been on 2.

roll.gif
I'll just concede to you if you want to ignore the effect that T.O. has had on the team. BOTH teams that he's been on or every, however youwant me to say it. The teams were HAPPY to get rid of him. He's an amazing player, but unless everything is going his way then there will be problemsunless he's around a bunch of guys that won't let that %@%! fly.

TO is not going anywhere.

Hasn't it already been said that if we cut TO that we CANNOT sign Demarcus?

I'm not going to argue whether we should or shouldn't keep TO... but financially, I'm pretty positive he isn't going anywhere.

It's pretty funny how quickly everyone forgets how productive he was just a year ago for us.
eyes.gif

if we get rid of TO and keep jason garrett ill consider not cheering for the cowboys next season ... i wont pick a new team, but ill be upset enough to beindifferent to the club ...

if jason garrett walked up to me and said its me or TO and im gonna take a HC job, id show him the door and kick his %%%*% *+# back to wherever he came from... theres a reason that no team has pulled the trigger on this dude ...

#!%$

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

I know it's not a popular opinion, but count me in...

We'd still have Roy, Witten, Crayton, and three very good RBs... Look at the Eagles, Steelers, and Ravens... Deep playoff runs with lesser offensive weapons...

Get the guy outta here and get that "We've gotta keep T.O. happy" mentality out of the equation...

Frankly, I think Jason Garrett and Tony Romo would be better for it...

Plus getting back to a commitment to the running game...
pimp.gif

crayton SUCKS. he is HORRIBLE he is a 3rd WR at best what makes it worse is this fool pops off at the mouth like he is good when he SUCKS

I dont see how romo and Garrett would be better for it. its not like the offense was held back because Garrett was trying to force feed TO the ball it suckedbecause he couldnt even draw up a simple play. romo INT's and fumbles arent cause he is locking on to owens its his own fault

This team lost game this year because of the coaching staff and lack of heart and toughness on the field, whatever the !!%$ happen in the locker room doesntaffect this team playing like Steve slaton in a big game with there hearts pumping kool-aid all game long.

does To have his Faults? HELL YEAH but cutting him ant going to fix a GOD damn thing on this team until HC steps up and puts people in check

plus it dont make sense money wise

Back
Top Bottom