Dallas Cowboys supposedly having serious discussions of releasing Terrell Owens

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

watch

plax and TO will swap places this offseason

hellllllllllllll no...both teams are getting rid of their best wr because they cant seem to stay out of the media spotlight (for negative reasons)...

Kal Ripped Ken wrote:
watch

plax and TO will swap places this offseason
As a Giants fan I sincerely hope you're wrong. Although Plax to Dallas wouldn't surprise me; JJ has a thing for criminals.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Team is going nowhere with Wade Phillips as head coach.
exactly! he's not a motivator. Not for his team or coaching staff. It all starts with him

ESPN starting rumors again...
smh.gif

I don't see this on Yahoo... And ESPN isn't showing Barry Bonds news... Which is on Yahoo... Who is more legit?

come on Dirk so Garrett not been able to draw up a play to save his life is from forcing the ball to owens? he had no creativity with this offense u have 2 topflight WR a great TE and 3 good RB and this @*%%+%* idiot had the offense looking HORRIBLE. i dont care how high people think of Miles dude is a bum andnothing more then a 4th WR. u say jerry wont stand back if he cuts TO but do u see the WR that COULD be on the market? thats Chad Johnson, Edwards and Cheederbob what difference in the locker room will that make?

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Team is going nowhere with Wade Phillips as head coach.

Exact-a-mundo
laugh.gif

I was excited when Jerry Jones said he was coming back....could this be the reason that Cowher hasn't signed up with a team...look out next year
nerd.gif

TO will turn 36 next season. Maybe they feel like once he starts declining, it really won't be worth it to put up with all the BS anymore? Just a thought.

But in terms of the Cowboys' issues right now I would think Wade would have to be way higher up that list than TO.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

come on Dirk so Garrett not been able to draw up a play to save his life is from forcing the ball to owens? he had no creativity with this offense u have 2 top flight WR a great TE and 3 good RB and this @*%%+%* idiot had the offense looking HORRIBLE. i dont care how high people think of Miles dude is a bum and nothing more then a 4th WR. u say jerry wont stand back if he cuts TO but do u see the WR that COULD be on the market? thats Chad Johnson, Edwards and Cheeder bob what difference in the locker room will that make?
My thing is, I don't think Jason Garrett went from the guy that called plays for a Top 3 offense in the NFL to being entirely brain dead overthe course of 12 months...

Was he bad this year? Yeah, he was... But is he was pretty damned good the year before... The problem isn't drawing up plays... It's that he calls thesame ones over, and over, and over, and over again, and it's predictable... He's just gotta mix it up more often...

Like I said, if you really feel like there weren't times when it was painfully obvious they were forcing the ball to T.O., I couldn't disagree more...It was talked about a TON on here during games this season... The ball was being forced to T.O., Tony almost never looked RW's direction, they never fullycommitted to running the football and beating people on the ground...

I'm dead serious, if the Boys don't want him, bring him to Indy. Wayne on one side, T.O. on the other
pimp.gif

My thing is, I don't think Jason Garrett went from the guy that called plays for a Top 3 offense in the NFL to being entirely brain dead over the course of 12 months...
Basically but most of us fans are on emotional roller coasters when it comes to our teams so I can see why cats react the way they do.

if the cowboys do cut him i dont know what team would gamble on him. i mean he has caused drama on all his teams and i dont know what team wants that. he willprobably go to the raiders

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

My thing is, I don't think Jason Garrett went from the guy that called plays for a Top 3 offense in the NFL to being entirely brain dead over the course of 12 months...
Basically but most of us fans are on emotional roller coasters when it comes to our teams so I can see why cats react the way they do.

Thats what it is more than anything. But with saying that i would be kinda upset if we let him go.

I said it once and I'll say it again. No team with TO will ever win anything

Dude is football Stephon Marbury.

They have to cut dude now. The reports are saying that people in the front office want him gone and if there is any truth to this and they do keep him dudewill turn this aorund and moan about people not wanting him. They need to make this decision quick because I do not like where this is headed.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

I said it once and I'll say it again. No team with TO will ever win anything

Dude is football Stephon Marbury.
Oh word? You forgot about Philly-NE already? TO carried that team on one leg that game only to have McNabb and Andy Reid mismanage the time andlose as a result. They were a possession away from winning the chip that year.

Originally Posted by RellNye

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

I know it's not a popular opinion, but count me in...

We'd still have Roy, Witten, Crayton, and three very good RBs... Look at the Eagles, Steelers, and Ravens... Deep playoff runs with lesser offensive weapons...

Get the guy outta here and get that "We've gotta keep T.O. happy" mentality out of the equation...

Frankly, I think Jason Garrett and Tony Romo would be better for it...

Plus getting back to a commitment to the running game...
pimp.gif
We're like the ******** used to be when they signed every player they wanted.
Annnnnd that's when you know you're not doing things the right way...

When people say you're doing business like those losers, you might wanna rethink everything...
Tony Romo? He's just another Cowboys' QB who's failed since Aikman left.

The Cowboys' offense opens up because of the problem he poses. If I'm an opposing defense I'm not too worried about Crayton and Witten.

Instead of trying to be funny by posting a gif, how about you read what I typed. Bum %*! Crayton and an inconsistent running game isn't goingto scare any defense. With no big time receiver to open up the field all eyes will be on Witten.

LOL @ anyone that thinks that problem in Dallas is T.O. The main problem in Dallas is Romo losing what little bit of confidence he had from last season tothis season and a head coach that doesn't know what he's doing. If Dallas doesn't realize or know the talent they have in T.O. then that's onthem, if anything I'd like to see him back with us in San Fran but that's not going to happen.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

QFT @ anyone that thinks that some of the problem in Dallas is T.O. The main problem in Dallas is Romo losing what little bit of with no confidence he had from last season to this season and a head coach that doesn't know anything what he's doing. If Dallas doesn't realize or know the talent they have in T.O. then that's on them, if anything I'd like to see him back with us in San Fran but that's not going to happen.

fixed.

T.O. can hit the road. Dude is an aging receiver past his prime making to much money.

Do it Jerry
devil.gif

I just wish he would shutup sometimes, and that he would cut his interviews short now-and-then. I mean, he's standing there in a friggin towel, answeringthe same hundred questions a day. It looks like a press conference at his locker. You KNOW he's going to say something, thats why they stay on him.It's just so ridiculous. He has to understand that they don't care what you really say, or what you really mean, they just want to pick it apart andpull out a headline that reads "TO: I said some crazy mess today..."

I wouldn't mind him on the Colts AT ALL. LOL I just don't see him having those tirades in Peyton's face like he has with Romo, McNabb, Garcia,Jason Garrett, Andy Reid, oh wait, nevermind... LOL

Back
Top Bottom