Damn, Kevin Done Goof'd

Seems like the best thing, control the narrative so that ho gets nothing. Then press charges against her for extortion, plus a civil suit. Probably won't though, you wanna get away as quickly as you can from anything to do with this so your wife doesn't keep getting reminded.

Yeah, she openly admitted to trying to get a pay day.

Make the side pieces sign waiver forms before any action commences if you're rich or famous.

Hell regular people should take precautions as well to minimize hazardous situations.

Or just not cheat to begin with, but I get though, we're men. Sometimes we need new vag

Last edited:
I'm disgusted at ppl just killing kevin, mainly his wife. Especially the women. They are killing her online but act like they don't take back REGULAR BROKE dudes for cheating every day. Now imagine that man is setting you and our family up to never have to need ever again. You telling me you just gon up and leave? ***** please.

The dudes are shameful as well. ****** know damn well if they had the level of fame kevin has and has 10194739202 BAD women coming at you, you would slip up here and there.

I'm disgusted at ppl just killing kevin, mainly his wife. Especially the women. They are killing her online but act like they don't take back REGULAR BROKE dudes for cheating every day. Now imagine that man is setting you and our family up to never have to need ever again. You telling me you just gon up and leave? ***** please.

The dudes are shameful as well. *****s know damn well if they had the level of fame kevin has and has 10194739202 BAD women coming at you, you would slip up here and there.

She's getting killed primarily for being an alleged homewrecker to his first marriage.

Which is...sort of warranted.

The dudes are shameful as well. *****s know damn well if they had the level of fame kevin has and has 10194739202 BAD women coming at you, you would slip up here and there.

I dig but a lot of us are smart enough not to get married if we had Kevin fame. Well get married until we know we done with these streets.

Kevin clearly doesn't know when he's done with the streets.

I dig but a lot of us are smart enough not to get married if we had Kevin fame. Well get married until we know we done with these streets.

Kevin clearly doesn't know when he's done with the streets.

Wall Street is one of the few young ****** that got it figured out

You can't control your urge to pull your **** out...don't get married. It's a really simple concept. And the urge will NEVER go away...so even when you feel like you're ready to settle down...you're still going to be sexually attracted to other women every day you step out of the house. It just boils down to self control.

The older I get, the more I feel like humans (especially men) aren't built for marriage, especially in an ego driven society like ours. People just do it because it's what we're 'supposed to do'.

It's hard enough for women to find a regular man that's faithful, but a dude that's rich and famous that has a history of cheating :lol: come on b.

Eniko is getting killed because she came at Torrei and now she's out here looking dumb since she was exposed as the home wrecker and now a gold digger

The older I get, the more I feel like humans (especially men) aren't built for marriage, especially in an ego driven society like ours. People just do it because it's what we're 'supposed to do'.

It's hard enough for women to find a regular man that's faithful, but a dude that's rich and famous that has a history of cheating :lol: come on b.

People see these incidents and reach too hard. Can't have a woman as a full companion, hold you down through thick and thin, no matter what, then talk about we're not meant to because of the other 10-20% we may miss.

I dont like Kevin Hart, but do you little man :pimp: Just hope he did/does the legwork to insure he doesnt lose much, if anything if/when ish goes down. Child support ok, but nothing extra for the chick Lol.

I'll always be amazed at how sloppy dudes are when they choose to step out.

Regular & famous.

Not having a separate phone, going out in public, giving her your real name, ****ing a girl in the same city, etc.

Gotta cover your tracks better. Yea, it's added work, but much better than the alternative.

Dude shoulda just stayed single. He cheated on the fine thick wife with his current wife so obviously dude don't want one chick. He already paid or paying his ex for that divorce, now his current is pregnant he could end up throwing away a bunch of money.

If he don't have a pre-nup, I could see how that 10 mill might have made sense but nah

Dude rly was dolo in a hotel w/ 2 women like it's nothing

Didn't the previous wife warned the new wife that he is going to do the same to her?

Where is Swiss Beats to make sense to all of this?

Didn't he do the same exact thing :lol:

Back
Top Bottom