Damn, Kevin Done Goof'd

It's not like there's a directory of chicks that's down for being a sister wife that players can access.

They are few and far between.
We think this

But most of these celebs end up dating the same broads.

Tiger having 100 women and admitting he's addicted to sex is what ruined it, not that 1 event

I don't think Lebron cheats.

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

He's got a freakin baby in Cleveland :lol:

LeBron done got caught slippin a few times from what I know......

maxresdefault.jpg

I don't think Lebron cheats.

I think Lebron gets an inner circle...broads he and his team vets for a little while, including his wife, and they write up contracts for them. Savannah seems like a woman...not a little girl.

If he gets caught, my opinion is it will be by the media...not his wife.

Cat is just too smart

Oh so you think his Wife is letting him cheat and helping him write contracts to smash other chicks.

You're not too bright.

Cheat with you, cheat on you, never fails. It's such a sure thing that there should be a psychological study.

There's no truth to this just as there is no truth to "once a cheater always a cheater". Human beings don't operate in absolutes.

There is nothing memorable about those who cheat and then remain faithful. We just choose to remember when it is repeated.

Oh so you think his Wife is letting him cheat and helping him write contracts to smash other chicks.

You're not too bright.

Lebron definitely getting his on da side, his wife definitely sanctioning that ish... there's no way da most powerful baller on Earth not exercising his options.

Lebron definitely getting his on da side, his wife definitely sanctioning that ish... there's no way da most powerful baller on Earth not exercising his options.

People don't understand that.

If you have options, you exercise them.

Don't talk until you have proof of this.

His wife isn't in on none of this.

He is def smashing broads like I said and doing his own contracts.

LeBron got a strong team of people around him.

His wife is not in this.

I got peoples in Cleveland and it's kinda well known who LeBron is.

What ya'll need to understand with these celeb wives is the embarrassment far out weighs the actual act of cheating.

Basically, "don't have me on the front page lookin stupid".

i was referring to the person I quoted.

we don't know if he has some sort of agreement with his wife or not regarding extramarital affairs. for all we know they could be swinging.

I got peoples in Cleveland and it's kinda well known who LeBron is.

What ya'll need to understand with these celeb wives is the embarrassment far out weighs the actual act of cheating.

Basically, "don't have me on the front page lookin stupid".

Nah, you would actually have to be at peace with your other cheating to take this stand

LeBron wife not even on that social status tip like that

Because Kevin is a phony. He just came out with a book and went on a tour talking about how he hopes that by telling his story, people could learn from his mistakes and this happens a couple months later....
I'm not mad at the dude, just calling out his phoniness.

Not sure why the f Lebron was brought up though.

Back
Top Bottom