Damn, Kevin Done Goof'd

50edf0134bcad.image_.jpg

That's the anchor woman right there

why would LeBron cheat with someone that looks like his wife? :lol: thats like hopping out a Accord and jump in a maxima.

So they really got a video of Kev?

I went to his live show two years ago and ANYONE with their phones out were thrown outta the arena (he was doing new material). It was a small venue of about 2,000 people and I saw at least 10 people get thrown out. He gotta have that same security team when he out in Vegas man!

Exactly what does this bird hope to gain from this?He cheated, she tried to blackmail him, he confessed. Unless she tries to hit him with a defamation suit, what possibly can she win in a court case?
She could sell the sex tape and make money off that the way the dude who banged Paris Hilton profited.

She would've had to make sure she's the breakout star in the tape though

As for what else she gains, maybe she just wants to hurt and embarrass Levin even more? Who knows, maybe he practices his routine while hitting it from the back.

Did anyone post pics of the broads yet? I haven't seen them and I'm not trying to see the video.

After Kevin was accused of cheating on his girl when he wasn't and ends up making a sextape while his wife is pregnant just shows his arrogance.

Ya boy bones jones is still implying his innocence lol.

I think he already won cuz his sidechick wife aint going anywhere.

Unless she has the baby and then divorces him and hits him up for spousal and child support he's gon be good.

This is just a public image L. No spice to this. I've seen the same story on Maury and Springer.

Unless she has the baby and then divorces him and hits him up for spousal and child support he's gon be good.

This is just a public image L. No spice to this. I've seen the same story on Maury and Springer.
That's the thing though
Women are his main fan base
Women wanna go see him
Which makes dudes go see him
If women stop messing with him
Which some seem to be doing
It's gonna affect his money
And studios gonna be less likely to mess with him
Cause they all about that money
I ain't paid to see a movie Kevin hart was in in YEARS

That's the thing though
Women wanna go see him
Is that a fact?

I'm not a fan of Kevin so I wouldn't know.

I don't think he should be worried if that is his main fan base though. Women don't stick together like that even in principal.

I mean its been confirmed he cheated on his first wife with his new wife. How many fans he lost then? Now he's done it a second time. If anything females love all the drama he's providing for them to gossip about.

its not gonna hurt him unless he tries to act arrogant about her not leaving and then women will turn on him

:lol:

That's the thing though
Women wanna go see him

Chris Brown beat down one of the biggest female pop artists and still kept having his concerts packed and albums going platinum. Kevin Hart will be fine.

I know she found this whole situation hilarious. Especially when the side chick has been humble bragging after she got him for good.

I think it's temporary. It's just jokes. People knew he cheated and was a dirtball before this. He just needs to kill the holier than thou preachy thing he does at times.

Y'all boys sleep if you don't see the **** bout to hit the fan. His wife is outta there as soon as that baby is born. She ain't bout to stick around for another chick to come out of nowhere and say she pregnant with Kevin's kid too.

Y'all boys sleep if you don't see the **** bout to hit the fan. His wife is outta there as soon as that baby is born. She ain't bout to stick around for another chick to come out of nowhere and say she pregnant with Kevin's kid too.
Think you right bro that young fine tender thang about to cash in, and proceeed to date his celebrity friends...

Back
Top Bottom