Damn, Kevin Done Goof'd

Dude has been a STAR since he was damn 15 years old. 70 Ms at 18 before he even dribbled an NBA ball :lol: Savannah beautiful but there ain't enough self control in the world :rofl:

Lol the idea that Lebron hasn't been with another female since the 10th grade is....farfetched at best :lol: :lol:

His team though is A1. The image that he's cultivated has been spectacular.

Y'all forgot about the news anchor in Cleveland that Lebron was messing w/ that he got pregnant and all of a sudden she lost her job?

Or the shorty from Miami?

Or the DM he got exposed w/, and how that same girl was courtside next game?

That's not counting the other stuff through the grapevine that people have heard / saw. He for sure has at least one side baby, and Kobe do too lol

Yeah when I was in king of diamonds in miami back in 13 I heard some whispers. Lebron is deff smooth. He makes sure nothing hits mainstream. And to the people wondering if his wife lets him cheat. They been together since they were both poor and Lebron has given her a life she could only dream about , you really think she not going to understand that groupies are part of the deal.

And to the people wondering if his wife lets him cheat. They been together since they were both poor and Lebron has given her a life she could only dream about , you really think she not going to understand that groupies are part of the deal.

You made it seem like you knew something lol

Can you imagine how hard it is for these side kids though, when they're old enough to comprehend the situation and come out as the child of xyz celebrity they're written off as just another person looking for a payday and made to seem crazy.

Granted some people are shady and will lie about being a child of a celebrity for that 10 min of fame making it harder for the legit kids of these guys.

Lebron's circle is trained and they are running a well oiled machine.

there was this one video of lebron telling his entourage to check out this girl's watch at a footlocker or something.. it was random af but people were saying he's definitely telling his crew to get her info :rofl:

I gotta say it takes balls to cheat on your pregnant wife AND make a sex tape AFTER you were falsely accused and targeted a few months back :lol:
Homeboy was so lost in that young sauce. He's a true scumbag for that move there tho...gotdamn boy.

One of my old heads at work was dealing with this young thing. She had his nose wide open. Homeboy was living the life it seemed making great bread, his wife too, 2 kids and a fine *** wife.

Started messing with this young thing and she had him making excuses not to go home, walking on the beach holding hands, paying some of her bills and in return she was giving him new conservation and screwing his brains out. This went on for about 2 years...then the young thing got outta pocket and said she was outside his house and about to start blowing the horn. This was like 1am. Scared my mans to death. He got rid of her somehow without getting caught up, said that was the biggest lesson of his life. His coming to lord moment. He smarten up and realized he was about to lose everything he ever worked for, for a 24 year old with a 1 bedroom apt.

He told me every man gets that itch especially after 13 years but is it worth the scratch?Nobody married man with a family wants to get caught up, especially if she's treating you like a king at home. It's one of the most embarrassing things that can happen to a man.

I bet money Kevin at home walking around on egg shells. Speaking with no base in his voice.

Last edited:
Yeah when I was in king of diamonds in miami back in 13 I heard some whispers. Lebron is deff smooth. He makes sure nothing hits mainstream. And to the people wondering if his wife lets him cheat. They been together since they were both poor and Lebron has given her a life she could only dream about , you really think she not going to understand that groupies are part of the deal.

#ChattyPatty but my coworker was at UofM when Bron was in Miami and routinely caught him and wade getting serviced by females in the VIP

pretty sure i seen the video...it's floating around instagram...couldnt really make out what was happening other than cheeks clapping...don't know how/why they thought they can get money out the situation...

Oh so you think his Wife is letting him cheat and helping him write contracts to smash other chicks.

You're not too bright.

that actually does happen tho. Kenyon Martin had a setup exactly like that with his wife. She allowed it and contracts n shhhh.

Balls or an extreme amount of stupidity.

I'm rolling with the latter.
Nah, see there's level to this.

Cheat on your gf, okay maybe you dumb, maybe you got balls and don't give a ****. Cheat on your wife? Okay thats more foul but it happens to married men, maybe it was a temporary stupid move or momentary scumbaggery.

Cheat on your pregnant wife? Well you officially a scumbag. You either super stupid or you saying I left my dambs in El Segundo

Cheat on your preggo wife and make a sex tape? That's not stupid, its cruel. You saying **** my pregnant wife Imma get mine, she's too moody and fat.

To do that after you were just publicly accused of cheating on ya wife with a chick you weren't ****ing and even to get a feel like how it would feel if you got and young ahead anyway? Brass ones. That's that YOLO lifestyle.

At this point I want to know if the chick he cheated with was another upgrade.

i may be hating
but idc
lightweight glad he got caught
he was beginning to get on my nerves
seeming holier than thou

Bet someone chasing this and got her on the pedal stool while she sidepiecing.

tenor.gif

Somebody’s pedestal been somebody’s side piece previously.

Last edited:
Looks like she got a big league lawyer and is having a presser today to discuss "what really happened" and her next legal move.

Popcorn.gif

Exactly what does this bird hope to gain from this?He cheated, she tried to blackmail him, he confessed. Unless she tries to hit him with a defamation suit, what possibly can she win in a court case?

Exactly what does this bird hope to gain from this?He cheated, she tried to blackmail him, he confessed. Unless she tries to hit him with a defamation suit, what possibly can she win in a court case?
She can't even hit him with a defamation suit because he isn't on social media dogging her out. The video he put out is him saying that he made a mistake or two or several. She has to feel crunchy that her plan backfired and instead of paying her he went and confessed now she's left with nothing except Kev's d juice in and on her

Back
Top Bottom