Damn mods thats really dirty

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by JRose5

Originally Posted by TD The God

How would you know? I guess you're really can tell someones race by the way they post. Pure freaking genius, genius.
eyes.gif
smh.gif

Yeah you really find the "w" word offensive because it's coming from me. Oh geez, that's a shocker. Let me give you the "BSer of the week award".
JR5
It's offensive coming from anyone....seeing that you represent this site, it's more of an issue....I see you dancing around it tho
Exactly.
Coming from another one who uses the "N" word constantly. Shall I add this as well.
indifferent.gif
EXCUSE ME?!?!?!
I've never used the N word ONCE on here.
Retract your lie you liar.

I don't even know if I'm SWEARED once on this site.... I don't recall the last time I swore on here...maybe once in a sports thread if at all...
Yet you cussed IN THIS THREAD..... AGAINST THE RULES
1. Dude, I've already warned myself for quoting a curse word from a former member's PM. CRY ME A RIVER. Would it make you happy if I banned myself for a week? Not like I'm really around anyways.

2. I apologize for being in the wrong. There's another TBone from EzBoard, don't know if it's you or not. I'm sorry members if I wrongly accused your "so-called precious model NikeTalker, TBONE12345. Clearly I'm in the wrong.

3. Some of you 10K posters, I don't even know who the hell you are, just recognize the name from throughout the years. I don't know your posting habits or how much e-fame you have on NikeTalk. I don't give a damn.
1. You should expect me to respond in such a fashion when you make an accusation in the way that you did.... one that is not only not a right thing to do in society but also a violation of the rules of NT.... so of course I'd point to you breaking a rule of NT

2. I accept your apology.... just wish you wouldn't throw around such accusations, whether it's just on the internet or not.... it's just simply not fair and not right. Of course people can get members confused, that's definitely understandable. Making a rash accusation because you didn't like my comment?
grin.gif

3. Do I expect you to know who I am or my posting patterns? No, not particularly.
BUT if like you say "I don't know your posting habits"..... then why did you claim to know my posting habits of me using the N word?
grin.gif

It's whatever.... I think you get the point and where I'm coming from, I'll leave it at that.
Wow, I didn't know making accusations was against the Rules of Conduct, your majesty, TBONE.
eyes.gif
Quit acting like you're some "saint" around here, you liar. Retract yourstatement, you liar.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

I wasn't pointing to you about posting habits.
eyes.gif
There was a TBone23456 on Ezboardwho like to violate the "N" word rule constantly. Since you're "screen name" is TBONE12345, I assumed it was the same one. My claimwas a mistake.

Yeah, it's whatever, move on. I'll think I'll use this emoticon.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by fittednoob

+1 for tbone, I like how you stood up against a mod to protect your rep
Yeah his "glorified NikeTalk e-rep"? Way to go brah!!!

JR5

How would you know? I guess you're really can tell someones race by the way they post. Pure freaking genius, genius.
eyes.gif
smh.gif

Yeah you really find the "w" word offensive because it's coming from me. Oh geez, that's a shocker. Let me give you the "BSer of the week award".

JR5
It's offensive coming from anyone....seeing that you represent this site, it's more of an issue....I see you dancing around it tho
Yeah sure, you're so full of ##*#. Look at you acting like an "angel" all of the sudden. And your the one who likes to use the "N" word constantly. Freaking hypocrite. I'm offended that you get to last on this site.

JR5

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

eyes.gif
smh.gif

JR5
Yeah sure, you're so full of ##*#. Look at you acting like an "angel" all of the sudden. And your the one who likes to use the "N" word constantly. Freaking hypocrite. I'm offended that you get to last on this site.

JR5
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

and ripfan, what you did...i see it
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
smh.gif

JR5
Exactly.
Coming from another one who uses the "N" word constantly. Shall I add this as well.
indifferent.gif
EXCUSE ME?!?!?!

I don't even know if I'm SWEARED once on this site.... I don't recall the last time I swore on here...maybe once in a sports thread if at all...
1. Dude, I've already warned myself for quoting a curse word from a former member's PM. CRY ME A RIVER. Would it make you happy if I banned myself for a week? Not like I'm really around anyways.

2. I apologize for being in the wrong. There's another TBone from EzBoard, don't know if it's you or not. I'm sorry members if I wrongly accused your "so-called precious model NikeTalker, TBONE12345. Clearly I'm in the wrong.

3. Some of you 10K posters, I don't even know who the hell you are, just recognize the name from throughout the years. I don't know your posting habits or how much e-fame you have on NikeTalk. I don't give a damn.
1. You should expect me to respond in such a fashion when you make an accusation in the way that you did.... one that is not only not a right thing to do in society but also a violation of the rules of NT.... so of course I'd point to you breaking a rule of NT

2. I accept your apology.... just wish you wouldn't throw around such accusations, whether it's just on the internet or not.... it's just simply not fair and not right. Of course people can get members confused, that's definitely understandable. Making a rash accusation because you didn't like my comment?
grin.gif

3. Do I expect you to know who I am or my posting patterns? No, not particularly.
BUT if like you say "I don't know your posting habits"..... then why did you claim to know my posting habits of me using the N word?
grin.gif

It's whatever.... I think you get the point and where I'm coming from, I'll leave it at that.
Wow, I didn't know making accusations was against the Rules of Conduct, your majesty, TBONE.
eyes.gif
Quit acting like you're some "saint" around here, you liar. Retract your statement, you liar.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

eyes.gif
There was a TBone23456 on Ezboard who like to violate the "N" word rule constantly. Since you're "screen name" is TBONE12345, I assumed it was the same one. My claim was a mistake.

grin.gif

JR5

Here's the problem.

JRose constantly talks in a condescending tone, and always seems to mock members when they say something to him. Not necessarily anything though, because therehave been JRose posts that have gotten "
laugh.gif
" for me IRL. Ofcourse, if anybody talks to another individual doing the same actions as JRose is doing, of course its going to cause, or even instigate tempers.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

i've never seen TBONE say that...
Because I never have and never would.

It's a bold face lie.

He's apparently willing to make things up.... probably just because he thinks he can since he's in a "position of power"
roll.gif

JRose comes off as a dude whos bitter 24/7. No offence though. He just doesn't seem as cool headed as the rest of the admins and mods.

eyes.gif
smh.gif

JR5
Exactly.
indifferent.gif
EXCUSE ME?!?!?!

grin.gif

grin.gif

eyes.gif
Quit acting like you're some "saint" around here, you liar. Retract your statement, you liar.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

eyes.gif
There was a TBone23456 on Ezboard who like to violate the "N" word rule constantly. Since you're "screen name" is TBONE12345, I assumed it was the same one. My claim was a mistake.

grin.gif

JR5

the #s in his sn are nowhere near 12345 or 23456? what are you looking at?
laugh.gif
you said it twice too.

Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

^ hop on you two

oh don't you worry, I will. you idiot

I call 'em like I see 'em

No need to get butt-hurt
laugh.gif

oh so i guess I shouldn't compliment or give people recognition cuz I guess that's d-riding. Thx fam, now I know

grin.gif

grin.gif

1. Wow, I didn't know making accusations was against the Rules of Conduct, your majesty, TBONE.
eyes.gif

2. Quit acting like you're some "saint" around here, you liar. Retract your statement, you liar.
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

3.I wasn't pointing to you about posting habits.
eyes.gif

4. There was a TBone23456 on Ezboard who like to violate the "N" word rule constantly. Since you're "screen name" is TBONE12345, I assumed it was the same one. My claim was a mistake.
5. Yeah, it's whatever, move on. I'll think I'll use this emoticon.
grin.gif
1. Did I say making an accusation was against the rules of conduct? NOPE. Nice try though.
2. Nice little quip at the end here... not really played well at all.... but I guess kind of cute
Never-the-less I don't know how I'm acting like a "saint" besides the fact that I don't do things like make false accusations based uponnothing because I was mad at the response of a fellow NTer...... interesting.
3. You weren't pointing out my posting habits? Pretty sure claiming someone frequently does something constitutes a habit and in this case a posting habiton NT
4. Like I said, it's understandable for the mix-up & I accepted your apology
5. Using the same emoticon I posted as another quip.... once again, not very well played

^ hop on you two

oh don't you worry, I will. you idiot

I call 'em like I see 'em

No need to get butt-hurt
laugh.gif

oh so i guess I shouldn't compliment or give people recognition cuz I guess that's d-riding. Thx fam, now I know

I'm all for dude defending himself but come on.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

JRose comes off as a dude whos bitter 24/7. No offence though. He just doesn't seem as cool headed as the rest of the admins and mods.

this. and that.

Okay.

This has gotten out of hand, so I'm going to do what I think is the right thing and close this.

If any of you have complaints, please write each other flaming personal messages, kick yourselves in the balls, pluck your toe hairs, or write a letter to yourcongressman. Each of these options will result in the same level of personal satisfaction, and sadly are all equally ineffectual.

<locked>

Back
Top Bottom