Damn NT, I just had a near life experience...

No prob man... she passed away in 07 from ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease). It's kinda like one of the worst terminal illnesses I've ever heard of. Itatrophies all of the muscle mass and then the nerves go haywire, sending causeless pains and itches throughout the body. You can't scratch them once themuscle atrophy completely paralyzes you. Eventually, you die from not having enough muscle or muscle control to keep the lungs working. It progresses slowly,or at least it did at first with mom.

That moment, bro, that feeling, that epiphany... I'm not even going to lie to you... I feel like I'm searching for it, like I know it's supposed tohave happened by now and maybe I missed it.

Weird response, I know. Really, it's a feeling of belonging, worth, and meaning, right? Yeah, I feel like I'm waiting for that, hoping for it,wondering if I missed it, trying to maybe earn it.

P.S. You've seriously never seen diesels parked on off-ramps?
eek.gif
I've seen that SOOOO many times.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

No prob man... she passed away in 07 from ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease). It's kinda like one of the worst terminal illnesses I've ever heard of. It atrophies all of the muscle mass and then the nerves go haywire, sending causeless pains and itches throughout the body. You can't scratch them once the muscle atrophy completely paralyzes you. Eventually, you die from not having enough muscle or muscle control to keep the lungs working. It progresses slowly, or at least it did at first with mom.
cant imagine losing my mother..must be the toughest thing for someone to experience

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Glad you good, God works in mysterious ways .
so you back wit ol girl?
Thanks man. Yeah, I'm back with her. Hopefully for good and for the better.

thats good to hear man.

And like dude that felt sick to his stomach about a near mistake. I feel you, It didnt happen but that what if be gettin to the kid. Cant imagine how i would be if i did hurt someone that way.

i was leaving my neighbor's house one night...while backing up i just mashed on the gas...when i put the car in drive i saw them...don't know how i missed them but i was sick the rest of the night thinking about the what if...
frown.gif

Low key, I see poorly out of my right eye so I HAAAAAAAAAAATE reversing because that out-the-corner-of-my-eye vision is definitely NOT what's popping.I'm glad everything was cool G... cuz I'da been the one to hit their %%% by mistake.
grin.gif

I doubt god had anything to do with this....

moreover, I know exactly how you feel. I am sorry about your mom passing, my dad passed away almost 9 years ago and I still miss him and would give anything tohave him back. It must be even harder for you cuz I know how much I love my mom.

It is nice to hear that you have a family which accepts you and feels free enough to talk about the deeper things in life... I like how you told yourgirlfriend and her family to cherish their family; I myself encourage my friends to cherish their parents and family as well.

I've had a lot of #%@%%* up !$%$ happen in my life and some near death/life experiences; once again I'm not sure if god had anythin to do with it but Ibelieve I am alive for a reason unknown to me

A lot of people have it real good and don't know what they got til its gone (cliche I know)

Originally Posted by wanksta23

No prob man... she passed away in 07 from ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease). It's kinda like one of the worst terminal illnesses I've ever heard of. It atrophies all of the muscle mass and then the nerves go haywire, sending causeless pains and itches throughout the body. You can't scratch them once the muscle atrophy completely paralyzes you. Eventually, you die from not having enough muscle or muscle control to keep the lungs working. It progresses slowly, or at least it did at first with mom.
cant imagine losing my mother..must be the toughest thing for someone to experience

Its kinda like taking a Mossberg slug to the chest except bullet wounds heal and eventually stop hurting.

Originally Posted by thaisativa1

I'm not going to argue with you, but I feel sad for you. I'm not the preachy type but damn bro. Good luck with that.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

That moment, bro, that feeling, that epiphany... I'm not even going to lie to you... I feel like I'm searching for it, like I know it's supposed to have happened by now and maybe I missed it.

Weird response, I know. Really, it's a feeling of belonging, worth, and meaning, right? Yeah, I feel like I'm waiting for that, hoping for it, wondering if I missed it, trying to maybe earn it.

P.S. You've seriously never seen diesels parked on off-ramps?
eek.gif
I've seen that SOOOO many times.

@$*+ purpose, I'd rather be an admin on NT. You'll be fine man. If it's one thing we share, it's sense andfaith. That's really all you need in order to figure the rest of life out. Now you just have to make fire with your kindling.

I'm not going to argue with you, but I feel sad for you. I'm not the preachy type but damn bro. Good luck with that.

I wont argue either... its kinda hard to believe that god stopped your car from sliding lol grow up doggie

I wont argue either... its kinda hard to believe that god stopped your car from sliding lol grow up doggie
Let the man live. If he truly believes God was in his life tonight, then so be it. Who are you to say what he can believe in.

Whether you know it or not, this event was foreshadowed by a previous thread of yours...which I probably didn't really get the real meaning behind it.
laugh.gif

So DW do you know what death tastes like?

Glad to hear your safe though, NT needs oddballs like you.

I never said that, pooch. What I'm saying is that since I rarely pray, I always assume God hears my heart's wants and needs and so I nevervoice them. Today, I did pray, and I prayed a lot. I prayed with my "new family" and as I left their home, my lady prayed for my safety. I feel as ifit was my awareness of God's authority that made him display it. He gives the faithful signs to show them their faith is warranted. Some guy once saidthose that don't believe in miracles will never see one and that those that do believe will see the miracles in everyday life. Call it what YOU want, butI'ma call it fate. And I won't knock your jaded views on God because I've had my doubts in the past, but out of decency you should at least do thesame for me and my faith. It's not childish to think there is someone up there that cares whether I live or doe but it is childish to think that yourpersonal belief is any more valid than anyone else's. We all shape our beliefs from our own individual experiences, so as long as you feel I'mchildish, I'll look down on you and pity you for it. Either that, or you can grow up, and look me eye to eye.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Whether you know it or not, this event was foreshadowed by a previous thread of yours...which I probably didn't really get the real meaning behind it.
laugh.gif

You conveniently hilarious bastard
roll.gif

I STILL don't have an answer but near life tastes salty like like chamomile, cigar smoke, sunflower seeds, andmint flavored carmex sticks
grin.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

laugh.gif

You conveniently hilarious bastard
roll.gif

I STILL don't have an answer but near life tastes salty like like chamomile, cigar smoke, sunflower seeds, and mint flavored carmex sticks
grin.gif
I told you it tasted salty didn't I, c'mon didn't I
roll.gif

I never said that, pooch. What I'm saying is that since I rarely pray, I always assume God hears my heart's wants and needs and so I never voice them. Today, I did pray, and I prayed a lot. I prayed with my "new family" and as I left their home, my lady prayed for my safety. I feel as if it was my awareness of God's authority that made him display it. He gives the faithful signs to show them their faith is warranted. Some guy once said those that don't believe in miracles will never see one and that those that do believe will see the miracles in everyday life. Call it what YOU want, but I'ma call it fate. And I won't knock your jaded views on God because I've had my doubts in the past, but out of decency you should at least do the same for me and my faith. It's not childish to think there is someone up there that cares whether I live or doe but it is childish to think that your personal belief is any more valid than anyone else's. We all shape our beliefs from our own individual experiences, so as long as you feel I'm childish, I'll look down on you and pity you for it. Either that, or you can grow up, and look me eye to eye.

pimp.gif
They just don't understand...

Back
Top Bottom