Dating single mothers, what's your take on it?

no. why not?

kids become attached
you become attached to the kids
the baby's father(s) will always be in the picture one way or the other
drama will ensue from any of the above

just got done with that mess.
eyes.gif

im actually in the middle of talkin to a girl who has a kid. being that me and my sons mother just broke up it kinda evens out. dont see why people frown on it so much.
ohwell.gif

Relations yes With a future friendship if she a cool chick

Relationship No ! Just from what I seen with Jealous baby fathers . They feel they entitled to the box years after & I don't wanna have to hurt dude.

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by megatron

Having a kid myself i do my best to avoid more kids. No way in hell I date a single mother especially since they all have trust issues
30t6p3b.gif
Lol...

Is this sarcasm?
I'm not being sarcastic, from my experience, single mothers I've met tend to be very bitter and extremely territorial.

Just gonna drop some knowledge for you cats because I've been there done that.
It takes a certain man to be in a relationship like this. (Keyword: MAN)

Barring any baby daddy drama and any craziness from the woman it should be cool. Baby daddy drama was what got in the way of our relationship among other things.

If you know you can handle it, do it. Also be ready to hear a lot of people you know telling you she's not right for you and whatnot.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Brad Pitt did it.
Hell son, Mr. Brady did it long before Pitt did.

bb09.jpg
it only worked because he had kids too....

there's no way im having a serious relationship with a chick with a kid(s) when i got none..now if i had a lil one of my own then it evens out.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Brad Pitt did it.
Hell son, Mr. Brady did it long before Pitt did.

bb09.jpg
it only worked because he had kids too....

there's no way im having a serious relationship with a chick with a kid(s) when i got none..now if i had a lil one of my own then it evens out.
This.
My 2 cents is...NO.

I've had a couple experiences and both were 
frown.gif

The first one sprung her kid on me way tooo soon...THE FIRST DATE! so I bounced after a month.

The most recent was 17 when she had her kid, she's 34 but me and her daughter were cool but POPS is in jail, pending release...ole girl dated a bunch of losers that stalk(ed) her and the most recent just got out of jail and was coming by unannounced...I was the real life, mexican JODY...I was living 'Baby Boy' 
tired.gif
. Once we got serious I found my self frowning at her parenting and lack of attention to her kid but I'm not her dad so I was always hesitant in "Fathering" her.

Suffice it to say, thats over.

At the end of the day...IT'S BAGGAGE and with all that dead weight, you can't travel light, bruh.

I don't know....I know I'd be very hesitant. I don't have any kids, so I'd like the girl I'm talking to to also be childless.

been down the road many times...only do it if you really REALLY REALLY like herotherwise it aint worth it

couldnt get into a serious relationship with someone who is reminded of their ex everyday when they see their kid.

I've dated a few single mothers and after each one I told myself I would never do it again! There's just too many women out there without kids to deal with a woman that has a lot more baggage than I do.

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

couldnt get into a serious relationship with someone who is reminded of their ex everyday when they see their kid.

That's a damn good way to put it. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CuriousGeorg3

30t6p3b.gif
 truth, if you look at it that way

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

Married a single mom never an issues since the father is out of the picture.

so i have a question for you, did you adopt the child as well (through court)? Is the baby father still paying child support? how has that worked out for you?

Nah dude, don't do it. You will NEVER be first. Im telling you this from first hand experience. It will cause so many arguments even if you don't mean for it to....and if the kids dad is involved, it will be 100x worse. DON'T PUT YOURSELF THROUGH IT!!!

Back
Top Bottom