Dating your friend's ex---Do the rules still apply to your lesbian homegirls?

3 some?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by polorico

so what would you have done carver ? i treat people with respect but if she wants to get foul and nutty and i was a teenager and she was
an adult why would i let them do that to me ?
I don't know it was just how you said it.. talking about so I rocked her or whatever. But for me, I don't know if I can ever put my hands on a female. I know everyone has their limits and she pushed you to yours and you did what you did. I ain't even mad you did that..everybody has their own ways to handle certain situations I suppose

so what would you have done carver ? i treat people with respect but if she wants to get foul and nutty and i was a teenager and she was
I don't know it was just how you said it.. talking about so I rocked her or whatever. But for me, I don't know if I can ever put my hands on a female. I know everyone has their limits and she pushed you to yours and you did what you did. I ain't even mad you did that..everybody has their own ways to handle certain situations I suppose

YO!
Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Bi-winning

Bravo.

But really though, I've seen some of these chics wild out more over broads than dudes. Beating on they girl, slashing tires, kicking in doors. I don't know if your homegirl is stud or femme - I presume the former - but don't get caught up in a situation where you force her to assert her "manhood." I'm inclined to believe she'll stop at nothing to win.

That said, I'd do it. Your homegirl get out of line and wanna jump up like a man... you comb her head with your pimp hand.

DF!!!

YO!

Bi-winning

Bravo.

But really though, I've seen some of these chics wild out more over broads than dudes. Beating on they girl, slashing tires, kicking in doors. I don't know if your homegirl is stud or femme - I presume the former - but don't get caught up in a situation where you force her to assert her "manhood." I'm inclined to believe she'll stop at nothing to win.

That said, I'd do it. Your homegirl get out of line and wanna jump up like a man... you comb her head with your pimp hand.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

Bi-winning

Bravo.

DF!!!

eek.gif
  Ant you are that dude
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

Bi-winning

Bravo.

DF!!!

eek.gif
  Ant you are that dude
pimp.gif

my gf used to mess with a female before me, we been together 3 years, im still cool with her ex

edit..
op we in the same story.. like 4-5 month relationship.. and she pursued me.. lol

my gf used to mess with a female before me, we been together 3 years, im still cool with her ex

edit..
op we in the same story.. like 4-5 month relationship.. and she pursued me.. lol

Originally Posted by Carver

<IMO, if a girl wants to act like a man, then she'll get treated like one.

Originally Posted by Carver

<IMO, if a girl wants to act like a man, then she'll get treated like one.

Back
Top Bottom