Deadstockshoes.com Griffey II

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by zyr12

I ordered my Sprites 6/15 and it's still processing 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You paid $110 and it said shipping 7/31 so why do a preorder if all you do is complain?
it said shipping the latest before 7/31. The official release date was 7/1. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by zyr12

I ordered my Sprites 6/15 and it's still processing 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You paid $110 and it said shipping 7/31 so why do a preorder if all you do is complain?
it said shipping the latest before 7/31. The official release date was 7/1. 
indifferent.gif

First time I ordered from them was for the Kobe Rices and they got here in a week no problems. Just give them a call or send them an email they're based in Socal correct?

First time I ordered from them was for the Kobe Rices and they got here in a week no problems. Just give them a call or send them an email they're based in Socal correct?

yea they made a mistake and all but at the price and I quote from their website"We make every effort to ship the shoes on, or before, the release date, but cannot account for unforeseen circumstances"

yea they made a mistake and all but at the price and I quote from their website"We make every effort to ship the shoes on, or before, the release date, but cannot account for unforeseen circumstances"

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

I dont' give a crap how legit deadstock shoes are, they're service is just unacceptable. Why should this man go to footlocker to make up some story and go to all that trouble just to get the right size when he clearly order the right size from the start. That type of service will only get my business once. A preorder and the customer barely get the item wow.

He shouldn't to...that was SUGGESTED by ANOTHER MEMBER, not by Deadstock shoes...
As far as "service", OP just sent them an e-mail a few days ago, so how is their service "unacceptable"? 

With customers like ya'll, %%$*...I dont even think I'd want your business. Too much "shoot first & ask questions last" type of people....

I dont' give a crap how legit deadstock shoes are, they're service is just unacceptable. Why should this man go to footlocker to make up some story and go to all that trouble just to get the right size when he clearly order the right size from the start. That type of service will only get my business once. A preorder and the customer barely get the item wow.

He shouldn't to...that was SUGGESTED by ANOTHER MEMBER, not by Deadstock shoes...
As far as "service", OP just sent them an e-mail a few days ago, so how is their service "unacceptable"? 

With customers like ya'll, %%$*...I dont even think I'd want your business. Too much "shoot first & ask questions last" type of people....

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

So deadstock just blindly shipped whatever size they have in stock to the customer? They don't have any kind of invoice stating the product, size, colorway, address, etc? I understand that deadstock didn't suggest him going out of his way to get the right size, part of any good business is the customer service.

So deadstock just blindly shipped whatever size they have in stock to the customer? They don't have any kind of invoice stating the product, size, colorway, address, etc? I understand that deadstock didn't suggest him going out of his way to get the right size, part of any good business is the customer service.

Man, I dont have a clue....hell, NONE of us do...we don't work there. BUT, part of being a good customer is understanding that mistakes DO and WILL happen. You don't judge a business based off it's mistakes....you judge them based off how they handle them. 

Man, I dont have a clue....hell, NONE of us do...we don't work there. BUT, part of being a good customer is understanding that mistakes DO and WILL happen. You don't judge a business based off it's mistakes....you judge them based off how they handle them. 

I mean, you get what you pay for. I'm not saying the wrong sizes and stuff is right, but it happens. Most of their stuff is well below retail on or before the release dates, so sometimes you end up having to wait extra long. You can't have it in the bottle and in the glass. Ordered a couple of things from them a while back, and yeah, it took like 3 weeks to finally get them. I had to email twice to ask for a tracking number, and the second time, when I finally got a response a week later, the shoes were arriving that same day. It is what it is.

I mean, you get what you pay for. I'm not saying the wrong sizes and stuff is right, but it happens. Most of their stuff is well below retail on or before the release dates, so sometimes you end up having to wait extra long. You can't have it in the bottle and in the glass. Ordered a couple of things from them a while back, and yeah, it took like 3 weeks to finally get them. I had to email twice to ask for a tracking number, and the second time, when I finally got a response a week later, the shoes were arriving that same day. It is what it is.

Originally Posted by pjhoody

Originally Posted by lfuqua3

Good luck with that. They've owed me $144 since Feb

for?

2 pair of kids cement 3's and 1 mens 3 slides that they never shipped. Getting in contact with them is harder than finding a job with a felony

for?

2 pair of kids cement 3's and 1 mens 3 slides that they never shipped. Getting in contact with them is harder than finding a job with a felony

for?

Did you stop payment on ur credit card or debit card to them? 

for?

Did you stop payment on ur credit card or debit card to them? 

Back
Top Bottom