Dear NT - I passed the CPA exam! Vol - I don't need a blog

I get a bonus in the form of a "reimbursement" so it won't be taxed. Then once I receive the actual certificate, I'll get a lower bonus(taxed).

And BEC isn't the ethics, the ethics test is a take home exam. BEC covers a melting pot of topics - Business structure (partnerships, LLCs, corps), Econ(lowest percentage of all the topics), Financial Management, IT, and Cost accounting.

Lazy CONGRATS!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Props Lazy! Thats awesome. You must be feeling high on life right now, you deserve it, this test is a B@#!ch to get through but worth it, CPA, instant respectand credibility anywhere you go for the rest of your life!

I am currently sitting for the exam, I am scheduled to take Audit on May 31rst. So far, I've sat for BEC and FARE and passed both, however it's toughworking full time in public accounting and staying focused on a plan. I sat for FARE back in October 08 and have been so busy w/ wortk since then that I amjust now finally getting deep into studying for Audit.

To all other future CPA's, good luck!

Congrats, man. Hopefully I will get to feel the same excitement in a year or so. For now, my focus is completing my bachelor's.

lol DC Sounds..man I was so ignorant the first time I filled out my NTS. Signed up for all four legs, paid for all four and didn't realize how life/workgets in the way.

I took FARE once, without studying..literally knew I signed up months in advance thought I had the test and couldn't find my confirmation. I calledProMetric (this was Jan 2007) and was like, yes I signed up for FARE and can't find when my test is. This was at like 6am, the come back and are like,"it's today at 8am". I showed up without studying at all and got a 34. Then I studied and took it and passed the first time. That was a relief asI figured that'd be the most difficult just based on the volume of the book.

Nothing like a deferred tax asset simulation.

Congratulations, but I disagree. I think a blog would serve you quite nicely, since clearly all of these people already care about what you have to say andread through what you typed (no sarcasm).

congrats. just graduated 5 yr program wit masters of science in accounting. Hoping to land a position (would love big 4) and get focused for the test.

...just dont hit your future kids with "don't ask me Math other than money-Math"...just like my moms, who's a CPA herself.

Congratulations.

Congrats.
eyes.gif
at when I have to take the test in 2 years.
frown.gif
mad.gif
at gettin a d and havin to retake intermediate accounting 1 again. Lowest grade I ever got in a class. I did learn you can't cram anymore foraccounting and I actually hae to start studyin every week. Hopefully I actually follow through in the fall.

Haven't logged on in probably a year but I have to give my congrats, I'll be graduating with a BBA in Accounting in a few months and will eventuallytake the CPA exam.

Congrats...my BS in accounting is two weeks away ...then i have these test to pass... oh boy...envying you right now

Back
Top Bottom