That Skeat Wheat
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

work in a cell phone store so if any chick wants to transfer stuff to a new phone we make sure to do it free of charge and take it to the back where we have a machine that transfers the info. of course we always look through the phone. if chick has any naughty pics, we transfer from phone to a flash drive. then proceed to transfer from phone to phone.

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Originally Posted by Fly Guy On A G5

I took a chicks virginity, then paraded around school later that day with the rubber in a not......when she confronted me, I threw it at her.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm done. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by iswearimcool

work in a cell phone store so if any chick wants to transfer stuff to a new phone we make sure to do it free of charge and take it to the back where we have a machine that transfers the info. of course we always look through the phone. if chick has any naughty pics, we transfer from phone to a flash drive. then proceed to transfer from phone to phone.
We do that #$%# at the store I work at too. We also have a dude at another location that does the same thing
laugh.gif
 We just send pics back and forth most of the week. Older women have some of the freakiest #$% on their phone.

Originally Posted by jdi23

Originally Posted by iswearimcool

We do that #$%# at the store I work at too. We also have a dude at another location that does the same thing
laugh.gif
 We just send pics back and forth most of the week. Older women have some of the freakiest #$% on their phone.

i work in a busy hood area so you already know how it goes. even the old nat geo titty ladies get it in.

I found a metrocard on the Floor in the Train Station on 2/27/11. Checked it at the reader and realized it was a Job Issued Transit Check Unlimited Card that had Unlmited Rides on Subway and buses until October 2011. I knew whoever lost the card would notify their job so they can have it cancelled and have a replacment one sent to them, so I decided to sell it for a high Price before that was done.

(A one month Unlimited Ride Card cost $104 ) THis card had a full 8 months! SO I made a post on craigslist the next day saying I have a Yearly metrocard with 8 months unlimited rides left with asking price of $160, and said that I was selling it because I have a new car and wouldnt need to use the train. Some guy calls me less than a  hour after I made the post  saying he was new to the city and had no idea they had Yearly metrocards and he would buy it from me ASAP. I said sure he told me where to meet him & what time I met him in Harlem in a train station & I  had a MTA lady inside the booth verify the card was good until October  & he gave me $160 cash. He asked me if I had anymore because he has friends that would buy em'. I said no that was the only one.

Two days later his number is calling my phone and I don't pick up. He sends me text messages saying the card stopped working while he was downtown. I still dont respond. He then starts sending me threating messages saying I better hope I dont see him ever again and threating to hurt  me if he did. THe text messages cotinued for like a month and he finally gave up and stopped. SO basically he paid me$160.00 for a card he thought would be good for 8 months but the card only worked for two days because whoever lost it called to have it cancelled! 
laugh.gif

I'm glad I sold it before it was cancelled and no I have no regrets for what I did. I used the money to buy me a new pair of Jordans
happy.gif

pimp.gif

After some dude told me he was trying to get back with his ex at a party. I straight up conducted a whole bunch of lewd act the chick right in front of him. I'm about that life when I'm hammered.
laugh.gif

-i pissed on my brothers tooth brush and watched him brush his teeth with it, did not feel guilty.

-after i took a shower and turned the water off, i pissed in the shower knowing that my brother would be taking a shower right after i got out of the bathroom.  he got athletes foot a day later, still didn't feel bad.

-hooked up with this girl a day after another guy hooked up with her, felt like i could actually taste him
indifferent.gif
.  Disgusting, huge regret and i felt terrible.

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

-hooked up with this girl a day after another guy hooked up with her, felt like i could actually taste him
indifferent.gif

Wait, so that was the grimiest thing you've ever done to yourself? 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
yo. And that metro card story is a good'un

-i pissed on my brothers tooth brush and watched him brush his teeth with it, did not feel guilty.

-after i took a shower and turned the water off, i pissed in the shower knowing that my brother would be taking a shower right after i got out of the bathroom.  he got athletes foot a day later, still didn't feel bad.

indifferent.gif
+@%,that's absolutely disgusting 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
the last thread was great.

some guy had sex with a passed out stripper.
another swapped out a bobble head with a hot dog at a dodgers game.
another skeeted on a piece of bread and slapped a guy with it.
also someone had sex in a church.

all I can remember right now.

Originally Posted by Fly Guy On A G5

Tooooo much stuff, but off the top of my brain:

~Went OT had the BM breaking crazy bread that I spent on partying with other girls, she got me crazy bunz for like 9 months straight.
~Took my moms entire Album collection (from the 70's to 2003) to the resale store.
~Walked outta this dudes house that I knew from pre-K's PS2 in my jeans, yes, the big Ps2. His moms palm pilot and a burner.
~I've went in the purses of multiple jumpoffs, earning upwards of 3-5K.
~Waited for my weedman to leave and went in his window for the stash.
~Around x-mas 05, this chick I worked with left all her x-mas $ in her purse in the breakroom.......
devil.gif

~I took a chicks virginity, then paraded around school later that day with the rubber in a not......when she confronted me, I threw it at her.
~Smashed in moms bed, my 9 year old sister's bed, numerous times, never changing sheets.

It gets waaayyyyy deeper, grimier and gross......im going to hell prolly.

laugh.gif
  @ me stealing dough from my roomate at church camp.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you're going to hell bro.

but you made me laugh so its alright.

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
i try not to do grimy things to myself 
grin.gif

ATLien Seeko wrote:
You could taste him, hu? 
indifferent.gif

im sure it was more of a physiological thing since i knew they hooked up a day before.   

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

Worked at a pizza  place and one day I was trying to close early next thing this guy comes in the last minute before we closed and ordered a pizza . When it came out the oven i dropped it on the dirty floor and me trying to go home early i just picked it up and cleaned it with my hands and just gave it to the customer
30t6p3b.gif

Things like this is the reason why I am sometimes nervous when I buy fast food
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

one of my friends dated a chick i dated while we were going through some *+@+, he did it in a shiesty manner though....and had the nerve to WIFE her!

he was going through problems with his girl but but tryna patch it up WHILE he was dating my jumpoff i caught feelings for.

....had my dudes run a train on his girl for a whole 2 weeks after i trashed her out, like six @%*%%# at one time. some of them went RAW her stuff was so bomb!
dude was crushed when he found out! 
laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

then he came over the jumpoff crib tryna get some affection...who answer's the door sweating after he just got done smashing? ME!...or should i say "US" as in me and HER 
roll.gif

dude cried in the car 
laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Son...that's mad grimey 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. I feel kinda bad for dude.

Back
Top Bottom