Delete thread

I'm glad I ain't friends with yah'll
30t6p3b.gif

came here to post how i stepped on **+$ at night cus it was dark and then told my cousins to walk in front of me on the same place the **+$ was at so they could step on it too. which they did. After reading some of these i just cant top any of them

i worked at a catholic church. i stole probably 3-4 g's from collection plates. a part of me felt bad and i would actually stop doing it, but the priests in there would take the money and spend it on alcohol or other meaningless %@%#. so i said #+@% that. do i believe in god? yes. but i don't believe in the way the catholic church runs things, especially when you learn their history and i saw things first hand for myself.

i remember i use to smash this one chick. she had kids. anyway, her son was sleeping in the same room and i would smash. one time, she was done riding me and we were both naked in the bed under the sheets. her son was like 4 or 5 and tried to get into the bed i guess because he had a bad dream. i had to push that little #@@!* off of us
laugh.gif
shorty took him to another room and then came back and smashed me while he cried. felt bad for the kid

can't think of anything else right now

When I was like 15 I was exploring my gf at the time flesh cavern and she was only a day or so removed from her period and I pulled out some blood on my fingers, wiped it on a napkin and rubbed that *+*@ in her face. I gave her a stoneface from hell

Me and my boy used to hook up with this girl and while one of us was getting with her the other would go in her room and grab cash out her wallet. She had a boyfriend the whole time and the joker knew we were getting with her but didn't want to believe it

When I was 16 this dude in my class was talking *+*@ to my boy about him not getting any buns. He ended up getting with the guys sister(who was 18). He sent me pics of her and we made probably 100 copies and covered his windshield in the school parking lot 1 day

Got into a argument with this dude, when he went to the bathroom I took a couple of his cigarettes and rubbed my balls all over the filters of them

Originally Posted by woody2626

When I was like 15 I was exploring my gf at the time flesh cavern and she was only a day or so removed from her period and I pulled out some blood on my fingers, whiped it on a napkin and rubbed that #$*@ in her face. I gave her a stoneface from hell

roll.gif
roll.gif

at my old job i did a delivery to this one guy

he complained about having the wrong drink, no problem, i told him we can take it off the bill and ill go get the correct one and bring it asap (i had more orders to deliver). he proceeds to give me a snobby answer and calls my manager and makes it seem like its my fault and i get in trouble when i get back ( i dont even bag the orders just take them). i was already in a bad mood so i took his new drink and rubbed the cap all over my balls
laugh.gif
#*** him

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

-hooked up with this girl a day after another guy hooked up with her, felt like i could actually taste him
indifferent.gif
.  Disgusting, huge regret and i felt terrible.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Serious bro?

Yeah compared to most of you I'm a damn saint. Not judging though...just saying a lot of the #%$% yal have done have never crossed my mind. I'm a ++@!* +@+ %%%%@.

Originally Posted by cs02132

at my old job i did a delivery to this one guy

he complained about having the wrong drink, no problem, i told him we can take it off the bill and ill go get the correct one and bring it asap (i had more orders to deliver). he proceeds to give me a snobby answer and calls my manager and makes it seem like its my fault and i get in trouble when i get back ( i dont even bag the orders just take them). i was already in a bad mood so i took his new drink and rubbed the cap all over my balls
laugh.gif
#*** him

Not grimey at all... people need to know to not be a holes to people that make/bring food to you...

Damnn.
I smashed my cousin's bestfriend and literally two days afterwards went raw on her older sister.
On my coworker's bday she gave ya boy the top, and she didnt wanna swallow so she moved her head and it got on my hand, so i said nahh $%^& that and smacked her in the face with the yeahh on my hand.
30t6p3b.gif

At a party, this random drunk guy was talkin madd trash to most of the people there, so i was semi faded and pissed in his nike boots while he went in the pool.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Yeah compared to most of you I'm a damn saint. Not judging though...just saying a lot of the %*$+ yal have done have never crossed my mind.

Tell me about it.

Worst thing I cam remember is that I stole a ton of money from my Grandma's purse when I was 8 or 9. I still remember counting the money on the school bus and showing it to a couple of my friends. Everyone found out though and that $#@ whooping will never be forgotten. My Dad used a hanger yo. I can't recall anything that grimy during my teens.

worst i can think of.......
me & my jumpoff/$%^ buddie were meeting at our usual spot for our usual routine knockback-kid drink-bang out-kiddie pool ....when i lose it all over her glasses(she usually takes them off before)
laugh.gif
it ran down the top & just dripped from the bottom of both lense..... i start laughing & she says "that wasnt funny you could have warned me"... which i replied "i wouldnt have needed to if you would have kept your mouth shut
laugh.gif
" so i hit her with the "oh i forgot i had somehting to do line" & dipped while she was cleaning her glasses & her self up....because there was no way i was gonna tag after that ... i wasnt even thinking about the {} anymore ..at least not hers for that day
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

i worked at a catholic church. i stole probably 3-4 g's from collection plates. a part of me felt bad and i would actually stop doing it, but the priests in there would take the money and spend it on alcohol or other meaningless %@%#. so i said #+@% that. do i believe in god? yes. but i don't believe in the way the catholic church runs things, especially when you learn their history and i saw things first hand for myself.

i remember i use to smash this one chick. she had kids. anyway, her son was sleeping in the same room and i would smash. one time, she was done riding me and we were both naked in the bed under the sheets. her son was like 4 or 5 and tried to get into the bed i guess because he had a bad dream. i had to push that little #@@!* off of us
laugh.gif
shorty took him to another room and then came back and smashed me while he cried. felt bad for the kid

can't think of anything else right now

Let's hope they serve beer in Hell.

Back
Top Bottom