Delete thread

Joined Aug 15, 2004
added my special ingredient to my freshman year roomate's apple juice bottle because that #$$!* was annoying as hell. he was dirty stinky and loud.

watched him down that $!+% the next day and dont feel guilty about it whatsoever

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

perfect gif for this situation

i remember there was an older thread like this but I forgot the title.

that thread has some of the craziest stories I've ever seen.

Joined Jun 1, 2011
Yea there was a thread like this awhile back. I'm pretty sure I said I just went raw and just wiped off and moved on

U

User 37837

Originally Posted by discombobulated jack

added my special ingredient to my freshman year roomate's apple juice bottle because that #$$!* was annoying as hell. he was dirty stinky and loud.

watched him down that $!+% the next day and dont feel guilty about it whatsoever
oh snap

Joined Sep 21, 2008
Posted a pic of a girl sucking my **** on a dude locker since he didn't want to believe she was doing %#+++ other then his

Joined Nov 25, 2003
Originally Posted by jm2000

oh snap
That's pretty g
ay !! .. please tell me your talking about a booger

Pathos

formerly retrosan
Joined Dec 15, 2010

what do mean "special ingredient"? 

Joined Mar 16, 2010
Joined Jul 1, 2009
high school, took some dude i didn't like to a friends house thinking he was going over to play ps2 with us when he was really going to get jumped by about 8 people.----------------- i felt bad afterwards when they were stomping him out

slept with my ex at the times best friend regularly and had her spend her fiancees money on me. she bought me damn near every pair of shoes, throwback jersey, and the nba logo patch shorts. had me lookin like i was the man back in 2003. then when she stopped spending her fiancees $ on me i forwarded all the texts and pics i had of her to the fiancee. i had pics of siblings on her face, and lots of other pics any fiancee or hubby would dread getting.-------- sad thing is he took her back wifed it and put a ring on it and they got 3 kids now.

convinced my boy to take his stepdads bankcard because he was cheating on his moms, maxed that thing out in about a month and all hell broke loose when his steppops got the statement in the mail

tupacsback

Banned
Joined Jul 6, 2011
Break into one of my sisters friends houses.
** We asked her where abouts and everything.Well you live and you learn.

Top Bottom