Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Don't cash out on your weekly luminous engram rewards in the beginning of the week. Wait until you're close to the reset and your light level is higher and then make your rounds scooping them up to get that extra little boost for the next week. Until then use your normal engrams gained from crucible, pub events, etc.

The Nightfall this week is Inverted Spire............its the strike from the beta, fam.

My bad to whomever on here is LoCoJr33. I was playing when everybody in the house was sleep so I didn't accept the invite. Didn't want you to think I was just blowing you off :lol:

This Lincoln Green pulse ain't bad. Oh and I'm getting pubstomped by all these fireteams in MP right now. Destiny matchmaking is still cheeks. :lol:

This Lincoln Green pulse ain't bad. Oh and I'm getting pubstomped by all these fireteams in MP right now. Destiny matchmaking is still cheeks. :lol:

You need an auto rifle to at least not looking like a scrub in Crucible.......kinetic or energy.

Things changed for me the moment I got the Uriel's Gift Auto in my energy weapon slot.

Edit: And speak of the devil, literally seconds after I put up this post.........I have just decrypted the Scathelocke auto rifle from a legendary engram for my kinetic weapon slot. :pimp:

I've had Uriel's Gift and Scathelocke for a minute now and they do work. Lincoln Green isn't bad. I won some 1V1's against autos and went decently positive with it. It's a faster firerate pulse like the Hawksaw in D1. The handling stat is deceiving too. It's easy to keep aiming headshots with it.

Handling attribute is basically the stability attribute from D1, while I have no idea what the current D2 stability attribute is for.

Lincoln Green isn't bad either, but I'm waiting for one that is at my current light level (my current Lincoln Green is -5 from my light level)

Only reason why scouts are part of the dominant Crucible meta is because of the MIDA........if they didn't bring back the MIDA, we wouldn't be talking about a scout rifle meta.

Knowing Bungoh, the MIDA is going to get nerfed AGAIN by November like how it was in Vanilla D1

I feel like everything but autos and scouts buck like crazy. Some pulse rifles and hand cannons zig zag all over the screen. Can't three tap hand cannons anymore. |l

Hand cannons are tough to use in PvP right now man :lol: I wish they'd bring back The Last Word. That was by far my favorite gun from D1. Yes gun, as in all of them.

Only reason why scouts are part of the dominant Crucible meta is because of the MIDA........if they didn't bring back the MIDA, we wouldn't be talking about a scout rifle meta.

Knowing Bungoh, the MIDA is going to get nerfed AGAIN by November like how it was in Vanilla D1
There’s been a few scouts that I prefer over MIDA like the Nameless Midnight, SR4, Seven-Six-Five, or even Call to Serve.

Last edited:
Last NF I ran with Chem, we were around 270-277. 2 titans and 1 hunter.

I knew you were on here Junok Junok . I just didnt know the NT handle.
Yeah that was some quick work and on the first run too... Im doing the rat king quest up until the nightfall, let's knock the nightfall part out sometime this week since it's the easiest strike.
Whenever youre ready send the invite... The other dude on our fireteam said he's down, dude is almost level 300 now. LOL.

There’s been a few scouts that I prefer over MIDA like the Nameless Midnight, SR4, Seven-Six-Five, or even Call to Serve.

Scouts do work on the snow map. So many spots to play back. It's the only map I run scout rifles on though. :lol:

Purple Mod Gang.

Thank goodness i crept thru before Bungie blanket nerfed the power leveling. If u make alts of the same type of character the power engrams decrypt on your alts at a max of 270 and 275 regardless of light level. I think it's the same for the exotic weapons quest like the Mida.

For 3 years people could play with 3 of the same character and it didnt break the game... We couldnt even play for a week on D2 without a blanket nerf. LOL.

Time to create a Warlock and Hunter now.

Last edited:
Multiple characters of the same class might not be as beneficial for D2, moving gear doesn't help RNG for better drops.

Uriel's Gift dropped for me last night, but I'm still 250. I'm guessing I should hold on to it and bring it up with me?

Back
Top Bottom