Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

Sold both pairs of my 04s after rocking for well over 2 years each... Will do this version much better

Should posting AR pics be prohibited on this forum? When a soon-to-be released Jordan signature retro has pics posted, I get excited.... then find AR's watermark on them. It's a bummer.

It's rare that the GS sizes are done better than the adult sizes so I'm definitely looking forward to these!

It's rare that the GS sizes are done better than the adult sizes so I'm definitely looking forward to these!

Originally Posted by dreb1989

Actually, GS sizes have usually gotten better materials than Mens sizes because it requires less of it to make a pair.. there have been a couple of retro's that show this.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Buying OGs so I'ma have to pass...weird obsession I have OG VIIs *shrug*

Lol, don't worry, you're not alone bro.
Spoiler [+]
4967888519_a69187ed1a_z.jpg

I've been thinkinga bout these since Jordans %$$#@% up the Olympic VIs and this is one of the few VIIs I like. But I just wish they hadnt %$$#@% up the Olympics cuz I aint really feeling these

I hate silver on sneakers, but these will likely be copped since I missed out on the 1st retro in high school. Classic.

These may be a gametime decision for me. I'm not deciding on any sneakers except Bred 11s until I hold them in my hands or see them in person. If I do cop, only 1x though.

Back
Top Bottom