Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

Originally Posted by super23freak

The "J O a R I D r A N" looks really low to me.
I hate this Air-Randy crap.

tongue does look suspect..but if they are a GS size maybe that's why?

@Rob I been missing for a while from niketalk someone gonna have 2 feel me in lol dude been posting pics for years

1. This is a GS size
2. It's Air Randy

I'm withholding my opinoin for now until both of the above are fixed.  

Originally Posted by KMante

1. This is a GS size
2. It's Air Randy

I'm withholding my opinoin for now until both of the above are fixed.  

^ And hopefully the low logo on the tongue.

I remember copping a pair on sale at finish line last time these retroed. Doubt that will happen this time around

i remember these were a flop after they released in 04. i actually walked into footlocker and returned mine 6 months after the release because the guy i was selling it to flaked on me and i was selling for under retail+tax. i guess they're popular now..

Stitching on the tongue is stupid low...AR pics FTL
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Originally Posted by dezmond123

I thought air randy was legit ?????
Where were you during the Concords fiasco?
I thought started due to '09 Jams fiasco?!?

Will be passing on these. Just never been a fan of this cws.
'Cept for the Bords & Charcoal, since they're black base.

When the official pics and the adult sizes are confirmed I will be pulling a Fat Joe with my pair...LOL

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

i remember these were a flop after they released in 04. i actually walked into footlocker and returned mine 6 months after the release because the guy i was selling it to flaked on me and i was selling for under retail+tax. i guess they're popular now..

Stories like these always make me wonder if materials used / pairs that are released now a days will be like that.

Maybe the Suede Infrared VI and Varsity Red VI will be of more value as time goes on and people who slept because of the materials will want a pair. I never thought that the Varsity VI would sell for what they are now..
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom