Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

:smokin

glad the quality on these are nice though.

hol' up?? the quality on these is nice?? says who?? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

these have crap quality just like every other jb retro these days, worse even. flimsy, thin "leather" :rolleyes that wrinkles if u breathe too hard on it :x , still grabbed a pair since my '04s are gone now, but just being honest. i'm debating on whether or not i'm keeping mine. and the fact that these flew like they did... laughable. to say the game is backwards would be a gross understatement.

/rant

hol' up?? the quality on these is nice?? says who??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

these have crap quality just like every other jb retro these days, worse even. flimsy, thin "leather"
eyes.gif
that wrinkles if u breathe too hard on it
sick.gif
, still grabbed a pair since my '04s are gone now, but just being honest. i'm debating on whether or not i'm keeping mine. and the fact that these flew like they did... laughable. to say the game is backwards would be a gross understatement.
/rant
now this is what I was expecting to hear lol.. cus the quality on the pics didnt look so good. My pair comes wednesday so I will have to wait and see. I feel like im not gonna like the upper.

Do they normally have GR still on the racks the next day, I stay up the street from there but I havent got J's from there since i was in Jr High, like 98, I stopped going there when they started having Paul Wall DJ in the Footaction next to Old navy for what they were calling Jordan Day and that was like in 2001 or 2002, even then I could grab my size 12 or 13 late in the evening. But last i heard its a zoo over there now for J's. If i dont get them early for a lil extra from my patnas in the boot, I go to NW mall its like a secret, hardly anybody be there, you can show up 30 min b4 they open the door at 7 and you good. 

this was a great release strategy for nike tho, i gotta give it to em. one would think this was the only way they coulda released these again and have them sell out the way they did.

6s sold out, but everyone was pretty much able to get them. everyone (including myself) automatically ASSumed the 7s would follow suit. if not, they'd def. be EASIER to get than the 6s. :lol: so what do they do?? they slap the GR tag on em, produce them all the way down to crib sizes, then sneakily produces limited a GR amount. it's genius. either that or we're all fools. :\

As the manager if you don't like the store policy on returns change it. Footlocker by me doesn't allow the return of any shoe with a release date.
P.S. what do you mean "you people". Lol.

The reason Footlocker changed their return policy was because of resllers who would buy as many pairs as possible
and then return them if they couldn't sell them for profit.

hol' up?? the quality on these is nice?? says who??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

these have crap quality just like every other jb retro these days, worse even. flimsy, thin "leather"
eyes.gif
that wrinkles if u breathe too hard on it
sick.gif
, still grabbed a pair since my '04s are gone now, but just being honest. i'm debating on whether or not i'm keeping mine. and the fact that these flew like they did... laughable. to say the game is backwards would be a gross understatement.
/rant
I agree 100% they fell like fakes if i woulda got these from a reseller or off ebay i woulda felt played, but i got mine from champs and im kinda p/o but i knew what i was buying. CharmCity must b old school like me, when i was a kid, im 27 now, J's had damn near as good a quality as Gucci or Prada or something very very close IMO, thats why u never heard someone question the price, but this stepped on product they pushing now, fell like they selling me nyquil and calling it Drank. The would do better using the same quality as those Gormet Jordan sillouetes that came out back in the gap

The reason Footlocker changed their return policy was because of resllers who would buy as many pairs as possible
good for them. Resellers need to just give up. But I think Nike is working on how to fix this just like they did for people who camp out. 

What's the deal with them?

They take forever to ship, bad communication, they charge tax, and they don't double box. The kicks are going to cost you about $240.00 with all the charges. These are not worth all that trouble. Might as well get them from a reseller down the road when the hype goes down. I ordered a pair of Concords from them and it took almost a month to get them. The box was beat up.

Last edited:
good for them. Resellers need to just give up. But I think Nike is working on how to fix this just like they did for people who camp out. 

I agree completely. Let everyone have a fair shake at them.
As someone who never camped or never will, I think the new twitter and lottery systems are a step in the right direction.

I just got off the phone with the Foot locker in Willowbrook mall in Houston, and they said as long as i have my receipt and the shoes are VVVNDS I can exchange my sz 14 i got from champs for a sz13 they have now, Where they flexing or is there a no return policy but they cool with exchanges?

You think retailers are doing the same thing YOU DOING?? business is business i dont have time to explain to you what it is either. what you doing is sharking and blood sucking. Managers care about their sales goals!!! wtf a store is not a store because it's there..you have to SALE..the more you sale the more/better product you get and longer you stay open come on. The point is most returns on air jordans come from YOU ppl..not people that actually want the shoe. You don't even know anything about economics trying to supply and demand lol..Nike makes the direct profits off "little kids in sweat shops" lol funny ..the retailers pay NIKE % of the retail and retailers sell it at the suggested price or MORE..no point in going back and forth with you ..i don't deal with your kind anyway ..i just voiced my opinion on why nobody like you ppl.

First off calm down its not that serious......well maybe for you since you work at footlocker and don't wanna get fired :rofl:

Retailers like foot locker are profiting with Nike are they not? How much does nike pay to have a shoe made? a few dollars? Exactly. They give it to your shoe store to sell and in return your store makes money and if resellers are bringing back shoes they couldn't sell what makes you think they wouldn't just sit? Sharking and blood sucking? U mad cause people profiting off sneakers you sell? Also let me get this out right now I'm TELLING YOU nobody cares about your footlocker or if they stay open or not, their stupid policy or their sales goals ONLY YOU do cause your the manager and you don't wanna get fired cause of low numbers. If anything your probably doing more damage than me by selling product early to the employees and letting them eating up all the stock on the good shoes. My kind? Get off ya high horse you proud of working as a manager at a shoe store? You not above anyone just cause you a manager WOAHHHHHHHHHHHH someone please get this dude a cookie for being a manager lmao give me a break.

I agree completely. Let everyone have a fair shake at them.
As someone who never camped or never will, I think the new twitter and lottery systems are a step in the right direction.

Everyone already has a fair shake at them. How do they not? Most stores are 1 per person and online its the same. Any reseller has just as much chance of getting sneakers as anyone else.

I think these sold out faster than the Olympic VI's.....

I didn't think these would sell out that quick. It was hard to judge the amount of hype on these since not a lot of people were talking about them like they were with the Olympic VI's.

Add the fact that they had released in 2010, obviously none of that mattered in the end.

Like someone said earlier in this thread, back to school couldn't come any sooner for some of these damn kids camping. Using their parents money to buy $160 dollar shoes smh.

hol' up?? the quality on these is nice?? says who?? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
these have crap quality just like every other jb retro these days, worse even. flimsy, thin "leather" :rolleyes that wrinkles if u breathe too hard on it :x , still grabbed a pair since my '04s are gone now, but just being honest. i'm debating on whether or not i'm keeping mine. and the fact that these flew like they did... laughable. to say the game is backwards would be a gross understatement.
/rant

Haven't gotten my pair in since I orderd from NDC, but I don't expect much in terms of quality. Like you said every other JB retro these days are garbage.

To be fair though, I had the 04's and I remember the first day I got my pair in from Eastbay I remember thinking how the leather was paper thin and people on this very forum were complaining about how flimsy the material on the upper was as well. :lol:

Everything else about the 04's is on point though from the quality of the paint job to the mold of the shoe as compared to what I've seen from the recent pictures of the 2010's and 11's.

Everyone already has a fair shake at them. How do they not? Most stores are 1 per person and online its the same. Any reseller has just as much chance of getting sneakers as anyone else.
cus they take friends to purchase multiple pairs and NDC lets you purchase 2 pairs on GR Jordan retroes...
I think these sold out faster than the Olympic VI's.....
I didn't think these would sell out that quick. It was hard to judge the amount of hype on these since not a lot of people were talking about them like they were with the Olympic VI's.
Add the fact that they had released in 2010, obviously none of that mattered in the end.
Like someone said earlier in this thread, back to school couldn't come any sooner for some of these damn kids camping. Using their parents money to buy $160 dollar shoes smh.
these definatly sold faster than the 6's which I didnt expect. Once I checked out on NDC I went back to see if they maybe had some left and the site was down for like 30 seconds

I dont understand how people strike out on a GR with all of the euro sites that have em up and all the opportunities to cop.

^^^^ word..well for the niketalk heads anyway. SH @ $167, i was mad i procrastinated on customs worries and behind the scenes what ifs. If i didnt score on FNL i would really be kicking myself

Back
Top Bottom