Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by ill4eva

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

My Vick jersey is ready

One of the greatest moments in NT history. Lol
Can someone steer me in the right direction?  I wanna laugh too 
laugh.gif
Years back during the ezboard days, a dude said what can he wear to match his olympic 7s, a pic of vick jersey popped up....it was history for there on. You have to see the thread to laugh. It's not funny when someone tells it.

no real point releasin' these, they released the FTLOTGs lat year, but oh well JB tryin' to get paid

I will like a new pair. Remember passing on the 2006 vii but I ended up getting a pair in 2008. It was easy to get a pair then had them in the cart no online web crash but passed on the vii...let see what happens this time around.

My Vick jersey is ready

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You have to be an old head NTer to appreciate this comment.  Full of lulz back in the day!

ninjahood wrote:
got da 2004's crispy.

Mine are too.  Still might get these just to rock though.

$160 ain't bad. Found a pair on eBay for $300 not sure if they're this years or the last retro tho. When was the last retro of these?

Originally Posted by maxdunker

$160 ain't bad. Found a pair on eBay for $300 not sure if they're this years or the last retro tho. When was the last retro of these?

Check the year of release on them.
The last time they released was in 2010, and they had the 'FTLOTG' logo on the side near the heel.

Originally Posted by ill4eva

My Vick jersey is ready

One of the greatest moments in NT history. Lol

This plus the pic of MJ wearing the carmines with jeans painted over his olympic shorts get me every time
laugh.gif

jt4di8.png

oh wowwww. if you look closely at these 7's you will notice them to be more sleek and flat, rather than that "puffy" look were used to seeing them having. the sleek and flat look reminds me of the OG from 92. this shoe I am definitely getting. last time i bought 7's was the citrus retro plus because the 7's were getting butchered. 

Back
Top Bottom