Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

I dont understand how people strike out on a GR with all of the euro sites that have em up and all the opportunities to cop.

how don't you get it.. not to sound like a jerk, but really.. whats not to get ? they were sold out in a matter of minutes, only option is to purchase overseas for upwards of 60 + international shipping charges.. might as well pay outrageous prices resellers offer. i just purchased the oly vi's for 250, another 250 on a pair of crap jordan sneakers, personally, i cant find myself to do it.. 500 on 2 pair of shoes.. retros at that :smh:

- thanks, but no thanks lol.. but that's just me.

good luck to anyone who missed out. pay the extra money if you must, i guess |I

Last edited:
How were the quality on everyones VII they got, cant decide to go get a pair or not
I havnt seen em in person cus they havnt shipped out yet, but dont expect the best. If you do buy em, dont pay over $220 shipped. Its not THAT worth it

:lol: the fact that you take time out to defend yourself by replying to every post that's directed to you shows how much of an attention ***** u are....

I hope they restock these. I really want a pair. I woke up too late for this release. Usually I wake up at 5:00am but end up waking up at 8:00am. That's what I get for working all day on Friday and then I go to the movies late to see TDKR. I was too tired to wake up early. Sometimes the Foot Locker at my local mall restocks. I hope that's case with this release.

Last edited:
:lol: the fact that you take time out to defend yourself by replying to every post that's directed to you shows how much of an attention ***** u are....

Yet you the one with the 5,000 posts. Lets not talk about time.

Last edited:
how don't you get it.. not to sound like a jerk, but really.. whats not to get ? they were sold out in a matter of minutes, only option is to purchase overseas for upwards of 60 + international shipping charges.. might as well pay outrageous prices resellers offer. i just purchased the oly vi's for 250, another 250 on a pair of crap jordan sneakers, personally, i cant find myself to do it.. 500 on 2 pair of shoes.. retros at that :smh:

Olypimc 7's sold out in 30 minutes on NDC.....plenty of Euro sites had them for retail plus like $10-20 extra....what site you getting your shoes from homey?? cause you gettin ripped off....unless your getting them early as $250 seems to be the going rate for an early release.....

Yet you the one with the 5,000 posts. Lets not talk about time.

Its not that serious man. History always repeats itself. When release day comes, some people are successful and some are less fortunate. NT members that strike out often voice their experiences and opinions here, whether negative or positive. This happens time and time again. Sometimes those that miss out that genuinely wanted the shoes to wear, tend to blame re-sellers if they strike-out. You got three pairs, that's great. Congratulations! However, what did you expect to happen in terms of backlash regarding your initial post in a thread where it seems like some members were snubbed? My advice to you (could care less if you take it) stay humble, and keep it moving.

Now back to the shoes. How do these compare with the FTLOG's? Thanks in advance

Copped mine off END good looks who posted the preorder URL it came to 190$ shipped will be here on Thursday, on release date they upped it 15 more dollars so I'm happy they kept it at 190 :smokin

...SH had them for 180 shipped without a coupon and 167 if you did have a coupon and they were there for a while. There was a FSR of olympic 7s on Size? sitting for a long time. Takes a little research and thats it. and SNS will probably put them up in a couple of days. Not sure why you paid 250 for olympic 6's when they're only going for 200-210 and complain about it. Back to my original point, i dont understand how people strike out.

Copped mine off END good looks who posted the preorder URL it came to 190$ shipped will be here on Thursday, on release date they upped it 15 more dollars so I'm happy they kept it at 190 :smokin
Same here well worth an extra 30 bucks for peace of mind and no waiting in line at 6 am

Same here well worth an extra 30 bucks for peace of mind and no waiting in line at 6 am

Crazy thing is, when I found them on the END site, they werent up for you to see. I was looking at Olympic VI's and then realized that when I clicked like two misc links it brought me to the VII's with full size run like a day or two before RD. I honestly think I was the first person to buy it on their site lol. Just a heads up again, if you email END and just ask them to double box your order for free, they'll do it with no problem but you have to ask I think. Good luck to everyone still looking!

Had to share the gold :pimp:

these sold out faster than the oly 6s because these were slightly more limited. every single store with a jordan account got the 6s which wasnt the case with the 7s.

My 04's are still in great condition so I decided to pass on these and fill a void in my collection by getting a pair of VNDS 2002 Bugs Bunny VIII"s for 175 shipped. But Enjoy to all who copped these

Last edited:
everyone who wanted these shouldve copped. I mean i copped on NBAstore.com u know its a GR if they get some stock.

missed out because I was on vacation, but not dwelling on it...if a restock pops up, I snag it...on to the next one

everyone who wanted these shouldve copped. I mean i copped on NBAstore.com u know its a GR if they get some stock.

not accurate at all. there more limited pairs of these than the recent stuff thats been dropping.

nbastore actually gets a good amount of shoes. they got the all star / galaxy pack which definitely was not a gr

:smokin

fresh 8)

Back
Top Bottom