Detailed Pics of BIN23 IX's / NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! 6/5/10

not bad, not bad. these might be the first jordans i might cop for this year.

haven`t really been feelin` any of the new retros lately. and yeah, the period stain kind of ruins the whole gold and white colorway. other then that, these are dope 
roll.gif

I like these alot. Where would these release again, HOH?

I'm really curious about what the BIN23 11 and 13 would look like

What is the price for these BIN's? And what is the signifigance of the red stain? Anyone know?

I don't know if they will do a XI... but you never know. I know for sure these 9s are dropping soon. we are just waiting on a release date!

I don't know if they will do a XI... but you never know. I know for sure these 9s are dropping soon. we are just waiting on a release date!

These look suuuuper dope. i <3 em' and they look way better than the BIN 2's. I wonder what it's gonna take to get my hands on a pair of these...and i think the red blotch does set it off...

Originally Posted by Asia

i heard they are making BIN's of all the retros I-XXIII. I hope so...I can't wait to see what the XI's look like. But, I'm pretty sure i heard on some creditable website that they are retroing all the numbers for the BIN 23 collection...I don't know why they are releasing out of order...like the 2 came out first, then the 9...what's up with that?

this is my first time back on NT in a minute..anyone wanna share with me what that red blot means?

Back
Top Bottom