DETAILED PICS OF NEW AJ1 KO RETRO PRE YELLOWED?

This is the way they will come

Nike will be releasing (& have already done so) several "vintage" lines such as the Vandals, Challengers & LDVs

Expect more pre-yellowed Jordan Brand offerings to come

idk how many people actually like these... a lot of people liked the other ones because they were "rare"

Honestly though y'all are getting to salty over them because of some yellowed soles . The shoe is dope and the yellowing just pays homage to how rare itssupposed to be in its original form

if Michael Jordan takes a piss on the soles and there is a verification of this by upper deck will they be worth more for the resellers ?

laugh.gif

What are they thinking? Why would anybody want their shoes pre-yellowed?
This a really dumb idea by JB, a great shoe ruined by this garbage

Not feeling the stupid tab on the back and the yellowing makes me want to throw them in a blazing fire. Not to mention that they are yet again, ONES. Makes mewant to bathe them in gasoline before throwing them into the fire. I'm sick of retro 1's.

Nobody remembers what Nike did to the OG CW of the terminators? I like the idea of what JB is doing.

nike_terminator.jpg

j93ij6.jpg

Just like when they put the yellow on the soles of the "vintage dunk packs"... Fugly Pass with that, I have vintage shoes that look much better thanthan.... Come on now!!!

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Well if some of you don't know, Nike did this to a number of their products and slapped the VTG on the box-tag.

I like the idea. The jumpman is hurting me though..

Yeah, they keep throwing Jumpmans on everything because they know the logo sells a lot of the shoes. I'll just wait to get these at a discounted price.Like all the Retro 1s.

I don't get this... (off topic here)

They've been pushing so many models, colorways and sought-after shoes in the recent span of two years, how else are they going to sell the Jumpman fromhere on in?

Are they trying to make up for recession numbers for the balance sheet? Is Mike pushing them for Juanita's settlement?

What other Jordan is there possibly to want after 2010 is over?

there's more wrong with that retro than the yellowed soles...

that shape is all off, the swoosh don't look right, the cut is too low, the soles are wrong, the tongue tag looks stupid, and the canvas looks cheap

if JB fixes them to be more like OGs, yellowed or not, i'll cop em

Back
Top Bottom