DETAILED PICS OF NEW AJ1 KO RETRO PRE YELLOWED?

I'll cop, cause I love them. It's funny how everyone loves the OG model just because it's more rare and hate on this one just because it has ajumpman on the tongue... I guess there is a lot of hypebeast around here
smile.gif

are the blk/red ones coming out?

The yellow midsole can be changed so Im coping, but the jumpman just doesnt fit in the shoe ^ that why we hate it, this was before the jumpman

ajko's are my holy grail so the pre yellowing, wrong soles, jumpman tag, cheap canvas and miss shape of the whole shoe are destroying my insides, but iwill not lie ill cop these so i dont ever have to wear my ogs again, but jb could have made a killing with these if they were done right

these arent that bad i dont know if the pre-yellowed joint was a good idea but the jumpman dont really bother me though its not official i mean the main thingto look at is the yellowed area and that dont bother me i dont think i would pay these new high prices

have fun wearing your brand new dirty shoes, how lame,

hey my brand new shoes that cost 130 are filthy allrdy, lulzzz

Originally Posted by flappy188

have fun wearing your brand new dirty shoes, how lame,

hey my brand new shoes that cost 130 are filthy allrdy, lulzzz

Funny thing is, when dirty looking/ripped jeans and hats came out, all these hypebeats were rocking them and now that they have some shoes to go with theirworn looking brand new jeans, they complain....

Originally Posted by FPSee

wow. thats the worst idea to put yellow stains on the midsole to give it a "vintage" look. STUPID!

i love ur avy..ive been eating sushii4 the past 3 days now..craving it4 sum reason lately..uh shoes, those dirty ones, ill pass..

Nah! That dirtied sole look is just not working for me at all. I'll try to be nice and keep the nasty comments to myself and end it at that.

reak talk i wont be copping these. makes no since to buy pre yellowed shoes. takes away from the game of who can keep your shoes in better condition.

other than the sole they did a good job on these...i could see myself buying these on a discount

need to see this in person first. don't know how the pre yellowed soles will look

Enough with the Vintage Pre-Yellowing already! That's what kept me from buying the Black/White Dunk Highs last year...

Just make my $#it fresh!...

I like the Vintage look. I'm glad most don't like them, which will make them easier to get
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom