DETAILED PICS OF NEW AJ1 KO RETRO PRE YELLOWED?

keepemclean thanks 4 the pics as always.... hoping for more OG colors or a sensible Retro + cuz I'm past saturated w/ Bulls Colorways....

will scoop some KOs this year though... word to AJ1 Hi Strap

glasses.gif

i think they look fresh. i dont mind the yellow soles at all. gives them some character imo. jumpman looks lame, but you just gotta learn to except it iguess. definite cop.

I personally like this concept and the look of the shoe overall.. This will def. be copped by me!

The concept's garbage. I'd much rather dirty up the soles myself, actually you can probally take some soap and water and remove that crap.

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

there's more wrong with that retro than the yellowed soles...

that shape is all off, the swoosh don't look right, the cut is too low, the soles are wrong, the tongue tag looks stupid, and the canvas looks cheap

if JB fixes them to be more like OGs, yellowed or not, i'll cop em

Nitpicking at its finest. It is all true though.

Getting a pair regardless.

Nike did this too! Why the hate?

At least I don't have to worry about messing them up.
pimp.gif

SMH at them just aging the sole. I have the "vintage" dunks and I love them cuz the whole shoe (laces, sole, leather is all aged and matches. Theseko's look redic with just a yellow sole and a fresh upper. Bad look with the logo on the tounge also.

Wasn't planning on getting these, but for the people who are Im upset for yall, those stains don't look attractive at all they look nasty

smh.gif

Dope love the vintage look..shouldve kept it all 100% vintage and git rid of the jumpman air and slap on NIKE AIR!!!

super p.o'd that jordan brand bulled the nike vintage '#@! with some KO's..im X'n those off my list of potentially copped kicks this yearsmh...

do people actually like this shoe?
laugh.gif
I always felt like this was a shoe people wanted based solely on how rare they were

The fact that they're yellowed isn't even the issue to me, I don't like the fact that it's blotched on. Why couldn't it just be a smoothcoat of faint yellow like those VNTG Nikes?

Back
Top Bottom