Did i Scam somebody??? what would u do?

i listed my plasma for sale on craigslist and in the past when i had the tv real close to the wall it would over heat and turn off but when it was away fromthe wall it was fine. so i sold the tv to the guy and let him try it out and turn it on and everything. i wait where we meeted for 20 minutes until he got homeand made sure it worked at his house. once he said yea i bounced. then 3 days later he calls saying i sold him a broken tv. it was a 42 in plasma and was only400. i told him it worked when i gave it to u so whatever happened between then and now is on u, but now hes tripping. would u give him a refund or just blowhim off. im feeling a bit guilty because the problem did happen in the pass but i thought it was over

you shouldve put that in the description, but let him take the L and move on with life

Do the right thing. What if that was you who purchased the broken tv? Wouldn't you want a refund?

Did you tell him about the overheating?

If not, you pretty much did. I wouldn't give him the money back, though. Give him the proof of purchase. There should be a warranty on it from themanufacturer. Call them and confirm that they wouldn't be able to do anything.

If they wouldn't be able to, just give the guy some of his money back or something.

Maybe give him an ipod...

^i no but i sold for so cheap to get rid of it because i needed the money, and it was at a great price its not my fault he has it lying on his wall becuase itdidnt come with the stand, but idk id be pissed but then again i need the money

Originally Posted by soltheman

If not, you pretty much did. I wouldn't give him the money back, though. Give him the proof of purchase. There should be a warranty on it from the manufacturer. Call them and confirm that they wouldn't be able to do anything.

If they wouldn't be able to, just give the guy some of his money back or something.

roll.gif

But, seriously just give him the money back. You knew of the problem and didn't tell him. You can't honestly say that u thought it was"fixed". Just put yourself in his shoes and make your decision.

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

i listed my plasma for sale on craigslist and in the past when i had the tv real close to the wall it would over heat and turn off but when it was away from the wall it was fine. so i sold the tv to the guy and let him try it out and turn it on and everything. i wait where we meeted for 20 minutes until he got home and made sure it worked at his house. once he said yea i bounced. then 3 days later he calls saying i sold him a broken tv. it was a 42 in plasma and was only 400. i told him it worked when i gave it to u so whatever happened between then and now is on u, but now hes tripping. would u give him a refund or just blow him off. im feeling a bit guilty because the problem did happen in the pass but i thought it was over
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

i listed my plasma for sale on craigslist and in the past when i had the tv real close to the wall it would over heat and turn off but when it was away from the wall it was fine. so i sold the tv to the guy and let him try it out and turn it on and everything. i wait where we meeted for 20 minutes until he got home and made sure it worked at his house. once he said yea i bounced. then 3 days later he calls saying i sold him a broken tv. it was a 42 in plasma and was only 400. i told him it worked when i gave it to u so whatever happened between then and now is on u, but now hes tripping. would u give him a refund or just blow him off. im feeling a bit guilty because the problem did happen in the pass but i thought it was over
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I just spit out my water
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
DAMN!

I say...if anything, give him half back...not like you'll be getting your T.V back.

Edit: What the hell am I talking about
indifferent.gif
He deserves his moneyback...Do the right thing.

dude if you were in his shoes you would be making a post bout how you want your money back and how you got cheated

just do the right thing and give dude back his money

Originally Posted by soltheman

If not, you pretty much did. I wouldn't give him the money back, though. Give him the proof of purchase. There should be a warranty on it from the manufacturer. Call them and confirm that they wouldn't be able to do anything.

[yung dro] what kind
4f2361113be8e32d86d98bdc199b353e1ad44e9d.gif
is deess shawty ? [dro]

Don't worry about the other dude, $ is $ and you came up..dishonestly, pretty dishonestly, but what's done is done. Tell him you bought collegetextbooks with the cash

01b26fd37bee58ed8251303cec4b939ff68943e8.jpg

it was a 42 in plasma and was only 400.

You aren't doing anyone any favors selling defective itms without a stand. I mean, how do you expect him to keep it away from the wall.

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I just spit out my water
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
DAMN!

lololol....anyways you should have told him the problem before you sold it to him, the least you should do is give him half his money back..

Back
Top Bottom