Did lil B blow up because of NT?

That Ellen Degeneres track...
"swag swag swag swag bruh branggdadang ya girlfriend"

roll.gif

All that "bling" he's rocking reminds me of those candy necklaces ravers wear, lol

The god doesn't need any help on getting big...all of us just jumped in on the movement duhh

THANK YOU BASED GOD!

The god doesn't need any help on getting big...all of us just jumped in on the movement duhh

THANK YOU BASED GOD!

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

^^ lol wats that all about? dude just started swinging

From what I'm seeing, dude was setup. The guy that hit him was just smiling and dappin dude up a lil while before. He later made a vid apologizing for it.

Originally Posted by DEMIZE

^^ lol wats that all about? dude just started swinging

From what I'm seeing, dude was setup. The guy that hit him was just smiling and dappin dude up a lil while before. He later made a vid apologizing for it.

Originally Posted by MASARO

roll.gif

All that "bling" he's rocking reminds me of those candy necklaces ravers wear, lol

Damn Lil B.....You Done Came Up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MASARO

roll.gif

Damn Lil B.....You Done Came Up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

can you find someone with actual talent to ********?
Another example. Why isn't he talented? Because he doesn't do things the way that other greats did it? It almost reminds me of people bashing Dirk for not being a traditional PF, yea he isn't conventional but he is very effective. If he gets the job done, why make such an effort to disrespect simply because he didn't do it like others before?

If all people were this close minded when it came to musical progress I wonder where music today would be. Let the lil dudes have their shine man.

"if he gets the job done"

roll.gif

lil b to the NBA is like a coked-out shawn kemp....

yes, he puts the uniform on, and runs up and down the court

but jobs being done?

NEGRO, PLEASE.

THE $#**$ CANT RAP. THATS WHY ITS A JOKE. HE BARELY RHYMES AND BARELY STAYS ON BEAT. IF THIS $#**$ CAME OUT PRE-CASH MONEY ERA, PEOPLE WOULDNT EVEN HAVE TAKEN IT AS A JOKE. #+$$@@ WOULDA BEAT HIM UP.

dead %$+.

he's parody rapper.

if you can't see that, you need to educate yourself in rap.

yall in here lookin real dumb, like someone defending Weird Al Yankovich as a REAL pop star artist...and discussing his body of work in a serious manner....comparing him to the beatles or hendrix...

laugh.gif

listen to jay-z rap then listen to lil b rap.....there is a STARK contrast....that contrast is the difference between good, talented, intelligent rap and parody rap.

laugh.gif
@ you only listen to swag, woo, chef songs and you don't go deeper...

roll.gif

NEGRO, PLEASE.

i used to think the rap world, NT specifically, was intelligent enough to take it for what it's worth....maybe troll and clown with it a little bit....

but yall are dead %$+ serious....

roll.gif

i play this +%@$ for strangers for the LULz to real life troll people

yall seriously be trynna break +%@$ down for people?

go listen to a good rapper, im 10000000000000 percent sure your mind will be blown by a good rapper if its being blown by lil b....

the $#**$ barely has coherant thoughts when SPEAKING candidly.....and youre trynna teach me the lil b rap gospel?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

In my opinion, lyrical content.

indifferent.gif
Funny, because lyrically, Lil' B has more substance than Lupe.

I'm kidding

LOL

am i mad? naw. concerned.

i actually care about the integrity of rap and rapping....

if people took lil b for what he is....lighthearted parodic joke rap, you can fully enjoy him free of all "hate"

but to sit here and say he's deep and we just dont understand and we're just ignorant from hearing his "woo" "swag" "chef" music and theres some huge underlying message we are all missing because we are stuck on how garbage his lyrics and flow are......

is ridiculous....

and it makes rap look bad.

like you'd see some dude vouching on the deepness of weird al's "eat it"

$#+# outta here

lol @ DC "whats music?"

there has always been objective criticism of music. as far as rap goes, its how well you flow rhymed verse over a tempo in a "beat".....there IS good and bad rap....just like there is good and bad art.....good and bad prose....good and bad creative writing....

you the dude advocating for the "throw dung at pictures of mary" because, who's to say that isn't art?

me. thats a slap in the face of real art....

just like this unsupported gassing of lil b is a slap in the face of real rap.

you can enjoy lil b

you can love lil b

for what it is......

and serious rap, it is not.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

can you find someone with actual talent to ********?
Another example. Why isn't he talented? Because he doesn't do things the way that other greats did it? It almost reminds me of people bashing Dirk for not being a traditional PF, yea he isn't conventional but he is very effective. If he gets the job done, why make such an effort to disrespect simply because he didn't do it like others before?

If all people were this close minded when it came to musical progress I wonder where music today would be. Let the lil dudes have their shine man.

"if he gets the job done"

roll.gif

lil b to the NBA is like a coked-out shawn kemp....

yes, he puts the uniform on, and runs up and down the court

but jobs being done?

NEGRO, PLEASE.

THE $#**$ CANT RAP. THATS WHY ITS A JOKE. HE BARELY RHYMES AND BARELY STAYS ON BEAT. IF THIS $#**$ CAME OUT PRE-CASH MONEY ERA, PEOPLE WOULDNT EVEN HAVE TAKEN IT AS A JOKE. #+$$@@ WOULDA BEAT HIM UP.

dead %$+.

he's parody rapper.

if you can't see that, you need to educate yourself in rap.

yall in here lookin real dumb, like someone defending Weird Al Yankovich as a REAL pop star artist...and discussing his body of work in a serious manner....comparing him to the beatles or hendrix...

laugh.gif

listen to jay-z rap then listen to lil b rap.....there is a STARK contrast....that contrast is the difference between good, talented, intelligent rap and parody rap.

laugh.gif
@ you only listen to swag, woo, chef songs and you don't go deeper...

roll.gif

NEGRO, PLEASE.

i used to think the rap world, NT specifically, was intelligent enough to take it for what it's worth....maybe troll and clown with it a little bit....

but yall are dead %$+ serious....

roll.gif

i play this +%@$ for strangers for the LULz to real life troll people

yall seriously be trynna break +%@$ down for people?

go listen to a good rapper, im 10000000000000 percent sure your mind will be blown by a good rapper if its being blown by lil b....

the $#**$ barely has coherant thoughts when SPEAKING candidly.....and youre trynna teach me the lil b rap gospel?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

In my opinion, lyrical content.

indifferent.gif
Funny, because lyrically, Lil' B has more substance than Lupe.

I'm kidding

LOL

am i mad? naw. concerned.

i actually care about the integrity of rap and rapping....

if people took lil b for what he is....lighthearted parodic joke rap, you can fully enjoy him free of all "hate"

but to sit here and say he's deep and we just dont understand and we're just ignorant from hearing his "woo" "swag" "chef" music and theres some huge underlying message we are all missing because we are stuck on how garbage his lyrics and flow are......

is ridiculous....

and it makes rap look bad.

like you'd see some dude vouching on the deepness of weird al's "eat it"

$#+# outta here

lol @ DC "whats music?"

there has always been objective criticism of music. as far as rap goes, its how well you flow rhymed verse over a tempo in a "beat".....there IS good and bad rap....just like there is good and bad art.....good and bad prose....good and bad creative writing....

you the dude advocating for the "throw dung at pictures of mary" because, who's to say that isn't art?

me. thats a slap in the face of real art....

just like this unsupported gassing of lil b is a slap in the face of real rap.

you can enjoy lil b

you can love lil b

for what it is......

and serious rap, it is not.

Seriously, though.

That's exactly what's going on with Lil' B.

Whether you think that's what it is or not.

It may be a month from now, may be a year from now, but eventually it'll be crazy obvious.

Seriously, though.

It may be a month from now, may be a year from now, but eventually it'll be crazy obvious.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Seriously, though.

@+@$!, he wont even be rapping a year from now....

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

Seriously, though.

roll.gif

roll.gif
why not? dudes dropping 2 albums soon & doing his second show in nyc. I dont see him stopping anytime soon

roll.gif
why not? dudes dropping 2 albums soon & doing his second show in nyc. I dont see him stopping anytime soon

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

roll.gif

where is j-kwon?

where is hurricane chris?

where is black rob?

where is state property?

where is *insert anybody who ever had a buzz*?

you serious, dude?

granted, lil b has like 1200 songs/videos....and its not like it takes effort on his part to continue to make more...

but like every buzz-worthy artist in the game, he, too, will dissapear....

you know why?

CAUSE HES NOT TALENTED

laugh.gif

kanye always gonna make music, wanna know why? he's talented.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

roll.gif

where is j-kwon?

where is hurricane chris?

where is black rob?

where is state property?

where is *insert anybody who ever had a buzz*?

you serious, dude?

granted, lil b has like 1200 songs/videos....and its not like it takes effort on his part to continue to make more...

but like every buzz-worthy artist in the game, he, too, will dissapear....

you know why?

CAUSE HES NOT TALENTED

laugh.gif

kanye always gonna make music, wanna know why? he's talented.

don't get it twisted, i LIKE lil b...

i play it for people all the time...

for the LULZ....

not to hip them to real music...

he follows me on twitter, shouts NT out, and is funny....therefore, i @$@+% with the young chap.

as far as all this "doing too much" yall doin......stop it.

don't get it twisted, i LIKE lil b...

i play it for people all the time...

for the LULZ....

not to hip them to real music...

he follows me on twitter, shouts NT out, and is funny....therefore, i @$@+% with the young chap.

as far as all this "doing too much" yall doin......stop it.

Back
Top Bottom