did something back in the day on NT and not proud---want to make things right...

almost 10 years ago i took a man for a ride here on NT....

would like to pay him back...

dudes name was stillmatic72 or something...that was his name on NT and his name on AIM...i hope he is still on NT if anyone knows any information about him please post here...i believe he was from the east coast...philly, nj or something like that

if its you, you will know what i took from you...3 pairs of shoes...and something else as well...

post the three shoes i took and i will take care of it for you

always wanted to do this and make things right....you do things as a kid and when you grow up you regret it...its never too late to man up and pay your dues

almost 10 years ago i took a man for a ride here on NT....

would like to pay him back...

dudes name was stillmatic72 or something...that was his name on NT and his name on AIM...i hope he is still on NT if anyone knows any information about him please post here...i believe he was from the east coast...philly, nj or something like that

if its you, you will know what i took from you...3 pairs of shoes...and something else as well...

post the three shoes i took and i will take care of it for you

always wanted to do this and make things right....you do things as a kid and when you grow up you regret it...its never too late to man up and pay your dues

giphy.gif

i wasnt even a member yet and i got scammed here on NT in the buy sell section... gave someone 150 for black infared 6's from 2000 and the guy never sent it... he was using his friends paypal account too... i did a charge back on my credit card and didnt really say anything to paypal.... paypal then banned my account smh... oh well i got my money back though

Back
Top Bottom