DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Am I the crazy one for thinking maybe Parker is being groomed to be the next CEO?
After what happened with Chapek, I wouldn't be surprised. Iger won't be around for long, so I'm sure he's already working on finding the next CEO to run the corp the way it should be ran.

looks bigger than expected

69FA916E-6EB8-4544-80F4-EDC730EFC1C5.jpeg

5A78D29E-0A55-418B-B6FF-DF9CB0DFA39C.jpeg

34943660-76AE-4A1D-B125-4D0FD5C45E22.jpeg

FEDE39B1-A4DF-4E8A-9BF0-27CE7F8FC39C.jpeg

D2ECA131-ABBE-477E-8837-41116FD2E4B6.jpeg

most definitely, the music from the pipe as you’re transported then the blaring video game music once inside the land

the land is colorful and nothing is static, coins spinning, goombas crawling, yoshi strolling, etc…

then the interactive areas, i didnt get the powerband because i got there late but its all over the place, people punching question blocks and tapping icons, doing some touchscreen mini games, etc…

ill have some pics later when it syncs from my phone to my ipad but here’s a quick vid of the entry to the land (not my ig)

today was a good surprise soft opening/technical rehearsals as it was open to everyone but the park was empty so the land didnt feel overcrowded

the ride did take about an hour and a half of wait but there were so many things to see on the queue and my phone is filled with pictures

also these two chicks in front of us kept making out so that made the time pass by fast too

6A4C03B4-3622-47A4-9667-9E906441B982.jpeg

the first half of the queue is kind of boring but once you enter bowser mouth and into the castle, so many things to see

31E738FF-AF97-46ED-AF50-26DB393603DE.jpeg

29A065FA-DAE3-4D3D-BD1E-AAD8817057F4.jpeg

a complaint i have though is you dont directly enter to bowsers mouth into the castle like in japan, there’s an indoors entrance and then you up the stairs

its all about the visual, in japan you enter and then there’s long stairs that leads to the bowser statue (pics below) the on in Hollywood felt underwhelming, you cant even really take a decent picture of the Bowser head entrance from downstairs

this is the view from the land itself, the entrance is elevated and kind of blocked off

309E1B40-6088-46B5-8254-0831ED3E819F.jpeg

japan has this
1673594485885.jpeg

that leads to this
1673594524974.jpeg

but back to the ride, its good and creative, it is going to take a few rides to get a hang of it, i only rode it once and i was focused on the game part with aiming and driving that the effects on the background (physical design) fell on the wayside, next time i got to pay more attention to the ride itself

but its a good ride with good effects, its not fast but you’re too busy playing (shooting shells, driving, collecting cubes stars, etc…) and how the headset works is great, its a must experience

DEB24194-F7B9-4124-8AEA-1A0F4EF49F64.jpeg

F5490A2A-934A-4489-9A1B-385DA752225D.jpeg

we got to the park at around 3pm, got out at 4:30 went to get try the toadstool cafe and by the time we got out the land is closed by 5 so i didnt get to do much

with that said, food is one thing universal just cant compete with disney, they just dont got it quite right

E5A4341D-EE18-407C-A7CE-63BC58FAD42C.jpeg

5FAEB316-A011-42CD-96F1-B3EBE7D6C158.jpeg

the lemon slush drink is super meaty, meaty with boba, fruits and other stuff, its ok as a drink but you cant take a sip without choking on something so i wouldnt recommend it

the mushroom bacon cheeseburger was good but its no gourmet thing and the patty is ok but its simple and done well and oh the fries were really good, love the truffle fries

the desserts however is no bueno, it looks cool but it looks better than it tastes good

the blocks are inedible cookie wrapped around tiramisu but its frozen tiramisu and you can taste it in the middle like there still some ice crystals in there

the cupcake is a birthday cake cupcake with a lot of super sweet icing, the cake itself is average but its nothing special, save you rmoney and get some sprinkles or something

overall i am very impressed with the land (batuu take note and play some signature music to make it feel epic) and they make you feel like you stepped in super mario world and i thought its goign to small and crowded but it didnt feel like it

and the ride is really good and has good replay value - food on the other hand is kind of disappointing but the restaurant theme is cool with screens acting like windows to the “outside” and things happen and so far the customer service were great - they sit you so you dont have to wait and bring your food to you, they were exceptional

i hope they are able to expand it int he future with the donkey kong theyre building in japan and florida and then maybe pokemon and zelda, they did something great here and universal gets a 1up over disney on this one…

Last edited:
Shouts for the review rfx45 rfx45 ! Going to try and check it out with the kids this April when we drive down to CA.

so with a 6 year old and 1 year old we are no longer a park hopper family :lol: it was rough trying to hit both parks to do everything. Was able to get on ROTR with my daughter and damn that was an awesome experience im glad I avoided all the videos and was able to just enjoy it all.

Can they guarantee its authenticity?
What do you think

Hail naw

At best it’d be a video of them bottling one but even then how do you know you’re getting the real thing

Who even wants the real thing :lol:

This is like the ******** bath water debacle all over again

damn i didn't know there was a parks thread! lol

Me and the wife got our MK finally the last time they went on sale in November(?) so glad to be able to go back in.

We'll be going Friday for the 100th kickoff.

Super Nintendo world i'mma hold off till later after the newness wears off.

Moms just told me they’re closing Thunder Mountain! I’m pissed!! :angry::angry::angry:

I’ve been to Disney at least 20+ times! Magic Kingdom should never be altered, smh.

They could’ve opened up that new ride elsewhere

Moms just told me they’re closing Thunder Mountain! I’m pissed!! :angry::angry::angry:

I’ve been to Disney at least 20+ times! Magic Kingdom should never be altered, smh.

They could’ve opened up that new ride elsewhere

wait, like gone for good? that’s a travesty

Back
Top Bottom