Do any of you drive a Nissan 350Z? Opinions?

its a decent car.. i have an 08 touring and its okay..theres a few things that kind of bug me - having to take it in every 3500 miles, low profile tires (cracked my rim and costed close to 1k for brand new stock rim only)..and a few other things..ive been looking to 370zs so if you have the extra capital go with the 370..

its a decent car.. i have an 08 touring and its okay..theres a few things that kind of bug me - having to take it in every 3500 miles, low profile tires (cracked my rim and costed close to 1k for brand new stock rim only)..and a few other things..ive been looking to 370zs so if you have the extra capital go with the 370..

Originally Posted by one kL

Big negative on the 370. Although I've only driven one, an automatic w/ the paddle shifting deal, I hated that car. The car didn't feel like it meshed as a whole. The stock suspension dampening felt HORRIBLE, as I couldn't tell what the hell the car was doing mid corner. The power is pretty good but so what if it doesn't feel like a finished product. The interior was gawd awful too..seats feel too low. Dont get me wrong, I drive plenty of cars on a daily basis from the simplest to the upscale, so there's no bias on my part...but the 370 blew me as a perfomance car in stock form. Maybe a track oriented model would've left a grin on my face but I'm still not sold on new Nissan stuff, jus like I'm not sold entirely on new BMW stuff.

Originally Posted by one kL

Big negative on the 370. Although I've only driven one, an automatic w/ the paddle shifting deal, I hated that car. The car didn't feel like it meshed as a whole. The stock suspension dampening felt HORRIBLE, as I couldn't tell what the hell the car was doing mid corner. The power is pretty good but so what if it doesn't feel like a finished product. The interior was gawd awful too..seats feel too low. Dont get me wrong, I drive plenty of cars on a daily basis from the simplest to the upscale, so there's no bias on my part...but the 370 blew me as a perfomance car in stock form. Maybe a track oriented model would've left a grin on my face but I'm still not sold on new Nissan stuff, jus like I'm not sold entirely on new BMW stuff.

I have an 06 Touring edition Z, gotta say I love this car. I haven't made any mods aand the car is already fast. Get compliments on the car a couple times a week, its funny I don't normally see them in my area except for work there are 5 in my garage.

I have an 06 Touring edition Z, gotta say I love this car. I haven't made any mods aand the car is already fast. Get compliments on the car a couple times a week, its funny I don't normally see them in my area except for work there are 5 in my garage.

guardian-thinks-terrelle-pryor-will-stay-at-ohio-state.jpg

I have an 08 enthusiast with about 52k on it. it hasn't given me any mechanical problems at all and it's fun to drive but i'll probably upgrade to somethin with more space and more comfort for my next car. would def keep the Z as a weekend car if possible tho.

I have an 08 enthusiast with about 52k on it. it hasn't given me any mechanical problems at all and it's fun to drive but i'll probably upgrade to somethin with more space and more comfort for my next car. would def keep the Z as a weekend car if possible tho.

last i checked, the vq's had oil burning issues, and tire feathering issues. have these been addressed? what are the best years?

i'd still take a z over a g. imo, the g's interior is awful, idk what infiniti was thinking. no hate on the NT g owners

last i checked, the vq's had oil burning issues, and tire feathering issues. have these been addressed? what are the best years?

i'd still take a z over a g. imo, the g's interior is awful, idk what infiniti was thinking. no hate on the NT g owners

Originally Posted by AirMaxBuckeye

This car is Terrelle Pryor approved.

laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I drive an 04 Charcoal w/ Orange interior.. Love it, & so do the girls..  Bought it when it had 35k miles on it, now 79k w/ no major problem yet (knocks on wood) Cop
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirMaxBuckeye

This car is Terrelle Pryor approved.

laugh.gif
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I drive an 04 Charcoal w/ Orange interior.. Love it, & so do the girls..  Bought it when it had 35k miles on it, now 79k w/ no major problem yet (knocks on wood) Cop
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom