Do any of you sell on Ebay anymore?

man didnt know ebay has got that bad for sellers, i used to sell a lot of stuff including jordans on there. i was even thinking of posting the kicks in my sig but now i may just try the forums. thanks for sharing

i sell on ebay when i do and have no problem.

ebay know that apple are far more powerful than them and would bend over backwards to whatever restrictions apple throw their way. i had similar issues selling jays years ago before i had strong record with them.

you can't complain about shipping as you were clearly trying to break the rules of the site.

ebay know that apple are far more powerful than them and would bend over backwards to whatever restrictions apple throw their way. i had similar issues selling jays years ago before i had strong record with them.

you can't complain about shipping as you were clearly trying to break the rules of the site.

i have never resold one pair of shoes on ebay

only on niketalk since i started reselling anything sneaker related in 2003

no need to

and flightclub and through local stores

ebay is not the be all and end all of reselling at least sneakers

anything else i dont know

i have never resold one pair of shoes on ebay

only on niketalk since i started reselling anything sneaker related in 2003

no need to

and flightclub and through local stores

ebay is not the be all and end all of reselling at least sneakers

anything else i dont know

I haven't sold on ebay in years. They're fees are outrageous. If I feel a need to sell anything I just post on CL. If it's a pair of shoes I will list them here on NT & other shoe forums in addition to CL.

I haven't sold on ebay in years. They're fees are outrageous. If I feel a need to sell anything I just post on CL. If it's a pair of shoes I will list them here on NT & other shoe forums in addition to CL.

Originally Posted by eltouha

You have no problem with their fees? They charge a final value fee, a paypal and now a shipping fee. That's your choice if you want to pay those fees but I would think most people are sick of it.

You have no problem with their fees? They charge a final value fee, a paypal and now a shipping fee. That's your choice if you want to pay those fees but I would think most people are sick of it.

First it was 1.00+XXX.XX... the newest trend I've seen is ebay sellers putting Ask how to get this cheaper! and they ask for payment via gift to make it cheaper.

First it was 1.00+XXX.XX... the newest trend I've seen is ebay sellers putting Ask how to get this cheaper! and they ask for payment via gift to make it cheaper.

Originally Posted by arc9802

They need to stop with the stupid coupons for the buyers and lower the seller fees. Only way I sell is if all the money is put to shipping to avoid fees on the eBay side. I don't mind the PayPal fees so much.

Originally Posted by arc9802

They need to stop with the stupid coupons for the buyers and lower the seller fees. Only way I sell is if all the money is put to shipping to avoid fees on the eBay side. I don't mind the PayPal fees so much.

ebay fees FTL. I always wonder how much ebay receive in fees from nikes in a month with the likes of cg xis, sj xi's, foams, and limited releases. I think it would probably be best that I never know that info.
sick.gif

iss, nt, or soleauction is the way to go for free

ebay fees FTL. I always wonder how much ebay receive in fees from nikes in a month with the likes of cg xis, sj xi's, foams, and limited releases. I think it would probably be best that I never know that info.
sick.gif

iss, nt, or soleauction is the way to go for free

I sold about 90 pairs on eBay last year. The only way for mento come out ahead was to charge $1 for the BIN then actual price i want in shipping. I sold my first 10 pairs normally, and at the end of the day, after their fees, I lost my !%*.
I had no other choice. I wasn't about to sell on NT that's for sure. Get lowballed to death.

I sold about 90 pairs on eBay last year. The only way for mento come out ahead was to charge $1 for the BIN then actual price i want in shipping. I sold my first 10 pairs normally, and at the end of the day, after their fees, I lost my !%*.
I had no other choice. I wasn't about to sell on NT that's for sure. Get lowballed to death.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

laugh.gif

Ain't that the truth. 

laugh.gif

Ain't that the truth. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Well said bro. I rather eat up the ebay fees than getting lowballed here on NT. lol

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Well said bro. I rather eat up the ebay fees than getting lowballed here on NT. lol

Back
Top Bottom