Do any of you sell on Ebay anymore?

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by j4ck

why don't you guys just sell in the niketalk buy/sell forums?
It's even worse. The people up in here are cheap/broke or low ballers
those are the kids who bid on ebay auctions and flake. 

those are the kids who bid on ebay auctions and flake. 

Well I have a ton of shoes to sell but can't sell on here because I dont have 300 feedback. I have sold on Ebay in the past but would only use Ebay now as a last resort.

Well I have a ton of shoes to sell but can't sell on here because I dont have 300 feedback. I have sold on Ebay in the past but would only use Ebay now as a last resort.

I was thinking about unloading all my shoes at Flight Club because I don't want to deal with Ebay or craigslist.

I was thinking about unloading all my shoes at Flight Club because I don't want to deal with Ebay or craigslist.

I guess ebay has changed their final fee policy. They are now including shipping cost as part of the fee. DAMN IT!!! There is no point doing private auction or charging high price on shipping 'cause they'll charge you anyway.
The reason I sell on ebay is to give me more options to sell.........I guess now I would not consider ebay no more.....that sucks

I guess ebay has changed their final fee policy. They are now including shipping cost as part of the fee. DAMN IT!!! There is no point doing private auction or charging high price on shipping 'cause they'll charge you anyway.
The reason I sell on ebay is to give me more options to sell.........I guess now I would not consider ebay no more.....that sucks

The Other site is pretty good to sell stuff.

The Other site is pretty good to sell stuff.

Back
Top Bottom