DO THINGS REALLY HAPPEN FOR A REASON?? DO YOU BELIVE IN A AFTERLIFE??

sometimes i think about this..
i mean i think we say that things happen for a reason
jst to make things look better for the future.. i mean i guess there is a reason for everything right.

surah 18. 61-84. i think that may be about moses and the wiseman. i would like to converse with the writer of the quran and old testament.

this question has violently struck a chord with the introspective nature of my personality. Iis it a prerequisite to go through hell to get to know one'sgod?

I used to not think so
But in the last couple of months
My life has gone through things
That has made me a believer in
The theory that everything happens
For a reason

Originally Posted by Noodles

this question has violently struck a chord with the introspective nature of my personality. Iis it a prerequisite to go through hell to get to know one's god?
no pain no gain
grin.gif

we are just elements of the universe -- constituted and formed by metabolism, evolution, and reproduction. when we die, we serve the process of entropy; wedecay into an ordered universe from our ordered selves. there is nothing special about dying, nor is there an afterlife. live your life now; there is nothingwaiting for you in the end.
happy.gif
happy.gif

no, people just want to be believe in an afterlife since they already walking around dead imo

1. Things happen for a reason because it was your action that caused it.

2. Yes.. I hope... If I think there is nothing after man my life will be a wreck even as I am of generally good health.

Back
Top Bottom